ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is this guy serious ? Hes selling it for 200 and only taking trade for DS Heat, Iphone5 or Ipad. 
mean.gif

Just kill me now ! 

That seller is either a member on here or a lurker. I've mostly seen the term "Yeeshes" used on this site. Heck I don't even see that term on eBay. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to see more and more people wear roshes now. Just at the start of the year, there were only 4 tops people who I saw wearing roshes. When they released, I only saw one wearing them. 

...oh how things have changed. But don't get me wrong, I like how everyone is getting the feel now. The more the merrier. But I feel like it's only because of the hype roshes got recently.

Local SoCal spots:

Champs: Sport Reds, Black Sails

FootAction: Crimson, Black/Grey

Shiekh: Roshe FB Orange and Sprites, no mints

FootLocker: Same as Shiekh

did a full tennis practice today in my cybers. of course, teh support wasn't that great, but to my surprise, considering the mesh upper, they still held up pretty well..even did sprints in them haha. have any of you worked out/did stuff in roshes other than wearing em casually?

That seller is either a member on here or a lurker. I've mostly seen the term "Yeeshes" used on this site. Heck I don't even see that term on eBay. I could be wrong though.
Not true, team roshe has been hash tagging it all the time, half the people here don't want the yeezys to be associated with these. Just call them mints on here..

Not true, team roshe has been hash tagging it all the time, half the people here don't want the yeezys to be associated with these. Just call them mints on here..

I stand corrected. I can't stand anything Yeezy related being used for Roshes. It annoys the **** out of me.

This sneaker has me by the balls.

I was gonna pass on the Blk/Grey's until I saw that Hyper Blue insole in person and I bought 2 pairs.

Shame on me.
Nah, not shame on you.  All these people sleeping on them now, saying they're just like black sail's, but watch... they're going to regret it later on down the road when they're sold out.  The gamma greys are black just like the black sails, but that's it!  These deserve to stand and shine on their own, because they are undeniably beautiful.  The grey hits on the side swoosh, little swoosh on the tongue tab and out-sole just make the sneaker pop!  Such a sexy contrast.  Congrats on picking them up.  I had to double up on 'em, too.
nthat.gif

did a full tennis practice today in my cybers. of course, teh support wasn't that great, but to my surprise, considering the mesh upper, they still held up pretty well..even did sprints in them haha. have any of you worked out/did stuff in roshes other than wearing em casually?
Just broke them in while doing legs today and felt amazing nonetheless.. Not the perfect support, but it did the job!

Just broke them in doing legs today and felt comfortable nonetheless.. Not great support but it did the job!

Yeah, for the record, count me amongst the TR members that will not use "Yeezy" for the mints.  Or, anything, really.

Back
Top Bottom