ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

man i'm done with roshes. not cause they are popular or booo hooo or anything like that. just nobody thinks to buy 7 different colorways of air max 1s, so why do i have 7 pairs of roshes. i tried to even be careful about it but the colorways were just too diverse and nice. 7 x 80 = 560. sick.
I dont understand. People get 7 different colors of jordans all the time. Look at nike sbs! People will get like 100 different colors of a dunk! And some people do get 7 colors of am1s. Happens w lebrons, kobes, kds, foams, etc. Its your decision, but good luck finding a shoe thats as comfy and affordable!

With that being said, does anyone know how the solarsoft moccasins compare to roshes? Ibe tried them on once but never walked around in em for a whole day

Last edited:
local shiekh is supposed to call me to come pick up my roshe fb mints tomorrow, so im assuming they get a shipment too so if you're still looking lmk your size in pm and ill help ya out if i can :D

I had crimsons in cart and they sold out on FNL. I'm so bummed out. Had $20 reward too. :frown:
If you still want em hit up your local FA . They have an abundance of crimsons . .. Well at this point with all the hype they might be on the way to being sold out everywhere .

Thanks man. I'll check it out. Would of been nice to get them for $50 though. :frown:

I know some ppl missed out on the squadrens, so did I, but these are clean 2. They are mids but Buy what YOU think looks good.

I dont understand. People get 7 different colors of jordans all the time. Look at nike sbs! People will get like 100 different colors of a dunk! And some people do get 7 colors of am1s. Happens w lebrons, kobes, kds, foams, etc. Its your decision, but good luck finding a shoe thats as comfy and affordable!

With that being said, does anyone know how the solarsoft moccasins compare to roshes? Ibe tried them on once but never walked around in em for a whole day
the solarsoft moccasins are mad comfy. i've been wearing them a lot more. 

yeah but people don't get 7 jordans in 1 month. maybe some people do. i mean i have 4 diff colorways of am1, and 6 dif am90 but that was over a few years. probably my own problem. $69.99 is deceptively pricey still. love em but i don't need anymore.

oh yeah had to get gf the fruit punch ones. she wants the tropical twist ones but they are too pricey right now.

Last edited:
To all the NJ broshes, I'm going to head out tomorrow to see if anything is released here in central Jersey. If I see anything, I'll post here and/or PM you with details. If you can't make it out, I'll pick them up for you and we can arrange a meetup.
Good looks! Hopefully something will show up, good timing too. I could definitely use a new pair!

I feel you on that. I realized I use and love my only pair of sirens... ended up buying 2 pairs!

Thanks @ dzankzle and @projectbk

Went from this feeling like this when i thought i couldn't get my hands on another pair...

to LIKE THIS!!!
laugh.gif
glad you finally got your sirens bro! wore mine out today and workers at 21 mercer and all over were ice grilling them
nthat.gif
best colorway by far. going to get a pair of mangoes and 2 of my bros.
glasses.gif

Hey bro. I saw Total Crimsons on display at Footaction at Greenspoint on Sunday. I'm not quite sure on sizes though. I dont know how educated they are on Roshe color names so maybe just ask for the orange Roshes unless you have the sku #. As far as squadrons, no retailers here in town have them yet. Im sure they'll be getting them any day now.
nice. I called about 5 stores for the squadrons today and no one had a clue. Girl at "gunspoint" shiekh said they had some mints then didm't wanna check, came back a short time later and said they didn't have any... lazy mo-fo. 

picked up a pair of total crimsons today (sf giants fans stand up).
my 4th pair overall but still looking for some mangoes and squadrons.

This has got to be the fastest growing thread as the thirst is real for these badboys. Nike has to hurry up with the ID already so we don't have to worry about sizes selling out and we can be creative with the colorway.   Shoot before we all know it, when new releases come out this is going to Twitter link only on Sat 8am ET
laugh.gif
If these went TLO, that would be the day I stop buying shoes.

Roshes will be TLO next year, watch.

Better start getting plastic bags when you food shop from now on, bro.

this guys is a JOKE, really think these were inspired by the Yeezy 2! lol Has all his facts wrong, except for the swoosh placement which is the most obvious difference. Said these had "original mesh" LOL ****! Hate guys who spit out erroneous information, he needs to get his fact straight!

^agreed

nice. I called about 5 stores for the squadrons today and no one had a clue. Girl at "gunspoint" shiekh said they had some mints then didm't wanna check, came back a short time later and said they didn't have any... lazy mo-fo. 

LOL. Gunspoint. Only reason why I go to that mall is because of the Sheikh store there, plus no one ever goes to that mall for Roshes and they always have the newest stuff/great stock at that location. Unfortunately someone figured that out and some dude cleaned out the entire mints stock as soon as it got announced on these boards that Sheikh stores got them. I went there Sunday to check out the mints to see what they looked like in person. They were gone right after they unpacked them out of the box.

That Sheikh location is now officially tainted with reseller greed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom