ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yeah but people don't get 7 jordans in 1 month. maybe some people do. i mean i have 4 diff colorways of am1, and 6 dif am90 but that was over a few years. probably my own problem. $69.99 is deceptively pricey still. love em but i don't need anymore.

oh yeah had to get gf the fruit punch ones. she wants the tropical twist ones but they are too pricey right now.
sounds more of a personal problem, huh?

Anyone have pics to "Men's Nike Roshe Run Quickstrike Casual Shoes Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue"? I think FNL has the wrong pic for the sneaker...

Finally!! 
nthat.gif

you got the Mangos at Safeway or Lucky :nerd: :lol: :tongue:

Anyone have pics to "Men's Nike Roshe Run Quickstrike Casual Shoes Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue"? I think FNL has the wrong pic for the sneaker...

That is indeed the right picture my friend. Looks exactly like the OG sails but with a gray swoosh.

glad you finally got your sirens bro! wore mine out today and workers at 21 mercer and all over were ice grilling them
nthat.gif
best colorway by far. going to get a pair of mangoes and 2 of my bros.
glasses.gif
Agreed, best color way. The red just pops!!!!

Nice use that same link brotha. 
glad you got your pairs @sonic..looks good brah!
thanks man, let me know when you get your mangos im getting doubles in the near future. 

Missed your post. What cw's are you looking for and what size?
No worries, I'm new so I've gotta get my comments approved first. -__- Anyways, looking for Total Crimsons, Squadron Blue, and FB Mints. Size 10. Just praying that Squadron's get restocked  on FNL, got a coupon.

yeah but people don't get 7 jordans in 1 month. maybe some people do. i mean i have 4 diff colorways of am1, and 6 dif am90 but that was over a few years. probably my own problem. $69.99 is deceptively pricey still. love em but i don't need anymore.
Oh yeah i feel ya. Because they're so cheap you can go overboard pretty quickly.

That is indeed the right picture my friend. Looks exactly like the OG sails but with a gray swoosh.

Thanks. Where's the blue though?

I went on FNL to use my damn $20 reward before it expires and decided to get those crimsons. I didn't even think they would sell out like that and now I'm stuck on them. From what I'm ready they released 2/15? Might be incorrect but, if it isn't why do they have to sell out when I'm trying to buy. :lol:

LOL. Gunspoint. Only reason why I go to that mall is because of the Sheikh store there, plus no one ever goes to that mall for Roshes and they always have the newest stuff/great stock at that location. Unfortunately someone figured that out and some dude cleaned out the entire mints stock as soon as it got announced on these boards that Sheikh stores got them. I went there Sunday to check out the mints to see what they looked like in person. They were gone right after they unpacked them out of the box.

That Sheikh location is now officially tainted with reseller greed.
haha. Dude that's BS it's getting pretty crazy over these shoes. I'm gonna try and hit it up  tomorrow before class for the crimson. (if they haven't already sold out). I saw the mints in person and really liked them minus the swoosh, they had a 12.5+ at Memorial Shiekh that was on friday though... I gotta get closer with my connect at Shiekh at another location. Just barely got his #. Gonna hit him up tomorrow for the squadrons. They get commission? 

the cat's out of the bag in houston. workers are stockpiling. this is a corrupt city for shoes lol.

Yep. That was my secret spot for a whole year. LOL. Well not really a secret since Roshes weren't that big here all last year and they just sat at every Sheikh location. I loved walking in to Sheikh and Nordstrom Rack all last year and picking up all 5 out of the 6 OG colorways. Only OG colorway Sheikh didn't carry was the Calypsos. I got my 2 Caplypsos from NDC and a friend from overseas.

I was hoping that no resellers would catch on to Sheikh at Gunspoint. Resellers have that location on lock now. Oh well. Luckily i was able to get one of the last pairs of Orange/Brown FBs they had.

Last edited:

I went on FNL to use my damn $20 reward before it expires and decided to get those crimsons. I didn't even think they would sell out like that and now I'm stuck on them. From what I'm ready they released 2/15? Might be incorrect but, if it isn't why do they have to sell out when I'm trying to buy. :lol:

The insole is blue

Who in their right mind would pay 150+ for pre-owned roshes. Disgusting.. I couldn't ever buy a preowned roshe straight gross x10000000

Look what came in the mail today!

Thank you YEAHKRITAJs for these! I owe you one broshe!

(also got something else waiting for me to pick at at the post office tomorrow)

#TeamROSHE 

Who in their right mind would pay 150+ for pre-owned roshes. Disgusting.. I couldn't ever buy a preowned roshe straight gross x10000000

The insole is blue

Meh...

Replied to all PM's for the search of certain colorways. If i didnt reply NO OFFENSE its either: 

A) because you just made a niketalk account (might be a reseller)

B)very low rep (might mean you haven't contributed much info on this thread)

C)low amount of posts (same reasons as A)

smile.gif
 always willing to help out. 

-peace

Back
Top Bottom