ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

I can't do much on my side to help the broshes being that I live in the middle of nowhere atm, but I try to do my part. Some ppl just gotta cool it-- I did my part. 

Anyway thanks to ALL of those who helped me out. 

I need your opinion fellow broshes:

should I buy the spring releases (the squadrons and the totalcrimson/beach/fog) or the og siren reds and mangos from you know where. I don't have enough money to buy all of them, especially since the mangos and sirens will be a little more pricey, but I would if I could (perks of being a high school student).

Thanks everyone!
I need your opinion fellow broshes:

should I buy the spring releases (the squadrons and the totalcrimson/beach/fog) or the og siren reds and mangos from you know where. I don't have enough money to buy all of them, especially since the mangos and sirens will be a little more pricey, but I would if I could (perks of being a high school student).

Thanks everyone!
We're in the same situation bro. Sucks to not have money :tongue: hahaha

any of you guys use the trails for hiking? been needing shoes for mission peak in the bay and everytime i use my free runs, all the dirt collects inside X_X

Did you guys get your finishline shipping confirmation yet?

Earlier i checked FNL but it says processing in the order history but i didn't click the order # link until just now. It shipped ealier today. Coming in Wednesday. So go to order tracking and click the order # link under order history. Didn't get a shippig email.

Last edited:
any of you guys use the trails for hiking? been needing shoes for mission peak in the bay and everytime i use my free runs, all the dirt collects inside X_X
They're actually not that bad for hiking. There are much better options but it suffices.

They're actually not that bad for hiking. There are much better options but it suffices.

thanks, been looking at them and hoping that the prices drop a bit more, i dont do anything too crazy, just some easy hikes and i wont mind getting a pair for fun.ill wait and hope they drop a lil more

Roshe FB 'Yeeshes" Review!

thanks, been looking at them and hoping that the prices drop a bit more, i dont do anything too crazy, just some easy hikes and i wont mind getting a pair for fun.ill wait and hope they drop a lil more
$40.99 from wss is pretty cheap check the link a page back...

now to end my night of replying to PMs and helping broshes out... 

a gif thats directed to all you resellers that buy out all the stock online and resell for rape smh..

watch out for roshe panda! hes gonna get you LOL

Last edited:
If I was you, I would get the OG siren and mangos from the spot you know lol. I'm personally thinking on passing on the V2 and getting the OG mangos but it's so hard to find a size 10 in those. Also I'm big fan of the squadron blues but its NOTHING compared to siren. Like fellow broshe said, "All OGs all day over any new colorway." Good luck.
it's so hard lol I guess the only thing that's stopping me from making a decision is the "og" of the pairs. It's either og mango vs the 2s

but you guys are giving great feedback! thanks!

just got home from a cousins party.drunk and stained my black sails.pairs is marinating in tide right now.hope the stain comes off tomorrow.

just got home from a cousins party.drunk and stained my black sails.pairs is marinating in tide right now.hope the stain comes off tomorrow.
lmao you and me both brodie. got kbbq grease on my guanas tonight, put them in the washing machine with tide. now they're out drying, hopefully they'll be good by tomorrow. 

Will finishline eventually release the spring cw's in store? .-. Worker said they didn't have them in store, but said that he could order them for me.

Back
Top Bottom