ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I only bought 1, but it let me put 10 in my cart. Feel sorry for the people who don't see this
mean.gif
man, hope everyone who really wants these can get their pair. NDC with their early morning drops lol

Something told me to skip the gym this morning lay in bed and browse NT on my iPad. Love this community. Order placed. Thanks guys. Now all I need are total crimsons if anyone could help. :nerd:

Gonna be a lot of upset people in a few hours.

Hopefully everyone will get their pairs, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Calidude and Gimpracer!

Wow, these definitely wont last long at all. At least now you East Coast guys have a shot at these while a lot of the West Coast guys are still sleeping. I'm glad I'm in Central time lol.

the other two colorways show up if you edit your order in the cart. I have to see the brown/orange fb in person if i like it.

Last edited:
the other two colorways show up if you edit your order in the cart. I have to see the brown/orange fb in person if i like it.

I used to be completely against the entire FB line until I saw the Orange/Brown in person on Sunday. I just bought the mints on NDC because I like the colorway, but I love the Orange/Brown a lot more because it reminds me of Ronnie Fieg's Salmon Toe Asics.

If they didn't create the FB line, they should have used this color combo for the OG model.

Last edited:
Hope everyone gets Thier pair to wear not to resell. These won't last, team roshe members shud post this on Thier istagram

Back
Top Bottom