ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hate the Orange/Brown FB's, not sure why.

Sprites > Blk/Mint > Orange/Brown IMO.

I also hope that NDC has 1.3 million pairs of those Blk/Mints so all these resellers are stuck w/ 10+ pairs of sneakers that they have to return.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also hope that NDC has 1.3 million pairs of those Blk/Mints so all these resellers are stuck w/ 10+ pairs of sneakers that they have to return.
roll.gif

Thanks for the pics man repped.

So you can peel them off i suppose. But not like they slide in and our or something easy like they were meant to be replaceable.

I was anti-FB line for so long until I saw the Orange/Browns on Sunday. They kind of reminded me of these. Ronnie Fieg Salmon Toe Asics..........

RF-Asics-Salmon-Toes-7-profile.jpeg

RF-Asics-Salmon-Toes-4.jpeg

RF-Asics-Salmon-Toes-14.jpeg

Last edited:
good idea to post the link on those resellers facebook page?
I would, that would be hilarious. how bout we troll some eBay sellers and say we're gonna buy 2 or 3 if they the combine shipping, then after a couple days say never i got them for retail lol

Damn.. Totally forgot about my free shipping code, would buy another but this is my 4th pair this week. Is there a rehab clinic somewhere for me?

NDC stickin it to them resellers!
damn, double up on mints or save it for mangoV2s...
coldcity, hopefully you got your 12.5!

lol just ordered the mints. Hope they look clean af, hoping to break many necks this summer. Already 4 roshes in, still need iggys tho lmfao smh

Back
Top Bottom