ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was anti-FB line for so long until I saw the Orange/Browns on Sunday. They kind of reminded me of these. Ronnie Fieg Salmon Toe Asics..........

Navy instead of brown would've been nicer.

I want to see the gold swoosh from the orange fb on the mints lol :nerd:

Hey guys is there a limit?  I don't see that limit.  Trying to order 3 pairs of  each size from 8-12 and hook others up for retail in case they do sell out.

How many people getting multiple of any of the FBs for them personally?? I did on both the Orange/Gold and the the Mints. They are visually my favorite pairs, Knickerbockers are still up there for me (dont know why, maybe that crazy color contrast).

(they are not as comfy as the OGs but none the less, they ARE  Roshes they are comfortable) 

[COLOR=#red]I don't really care for the FB style but I copped the mints since the swoosh can be removed. Gonna take it to a shoe repair spot though and have them reapply in the normal positioning of the OG. I've never done anything on NikeID before but my wallet is sooo ready[/COLOR]

Yes! If and when I do decide to get a cw or two of the FB's I'm definitely going to try and do that. I will move that swoosh back to where it's suppose to be like on the OG roshes.

Oh yeah thank you NDC, sticking it to these damn reseller hype lames :tongue:

Finishline has some sizes up for squads! Mostly big
pimp.gif
 Thanks my dude! Copped!!

@TeamROSHE just tweeted info, unless they already have.. 

Good luck to whoever wakes up late, I knew something was coming.. 

get the F   U   C   K   out
Relax, other NTers can vouch for me here:  powattackpow, justdome, xtianp.  We are in here together, I'm not a reseller.  I had a hard time trying to find my pair so I wanted to lock up some pairs to help others out and at the same time build rewards for my CC
nthat.gif

Oh team roshe knew, we were making sure we took care of our own before tweeting. Hopefully all of you guys got your pairs! Congrats

Back
Top Bottom