ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are they serious?

:lol: FNL stay trolling!

Revert back to the 88's release

But hey they do come thru in the clutch!

Copped squads from them this morning!

Calypso -- $70 at Nike Town back in April 2012
Mango -- $130 shipped.
Khaki Premium NRG -- $70, then sold for $70.
Sport Red -- $70 shipped.
Iguana -- $85 shipped...
eyes.gif

Black/Pink/Mint -- $70 shipped.

I don't see your guys fascination with the mint FB's. But to each his own. Glad everyone copped a pair. Still on the hunt for size 12 mangos, calypsos, sirens, and cybers...

I got a favor to ask, anyone who don't want their Roshe Run's shoe stuffers that come in when you buy them I'm looking for about 10-15 pairs. PM me if you can help me out! Thanks

Last edited:
Removable swoosh eh? Hmmm. That's the only thing that's been keeping me from copping the FB's. And then @Freddy threw the pink laces on em. Ahh I'm so close to pulling the trigger!! S/o to @gtfan712 for this week in roshe news as well!

Last edited:
Removable swoosh eh? Hmmm. That's the only thing that's been keeping me from copping the FB's. And then @Freddy threw the pink laces on em. Ahh I'm so close to pulling the trigger!! S/o to @gtfan712 for this week in roshe news as well! Must've been goin head over heels with all the drops these last 2 weeks
tongue.gif
I personally like the swoosh, wouldn't remove them at all. I will say that it makes matching them with the pink a little hard, but these are dope enough to rock with anything.

this hype is disgusting :x these fools really think they're Yeezy inspired, what's worse is @TeamRoshe hyping them up even more as Yeeshes.

copping the blue/volts for $42 and calling it a day.

I dunno, I kinda like the swoosh on the FB's. It's just something different from the regular Roshe's. That and the fact I'll probably screw up removing the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom