ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

+1! Solid contributor! Those two cws are at the #1 & 2 spots of my Top 5. If Roshes were never available at NRs, I'd only have those two haha!
Guess only you like me :[  I tried..

that808, are you in hawaii now?

i like the shirt action!  specifically the ones with the TEAM on top and ROSHE on the bottom.

Well here is my application after being invited for the last spot before closing openings for the first time!
Crappy iphone pictures ahead..

First pair for $70 on ebay...

2nd pair from the recent restock on NDC.com (regretting selling the second iguana I picked up same time)

Dailys...

Can't really put the finger on why I fell in love with this shoe.  It's a combination of things.  Surely the relatively cheap price point, the comfortability, versatility, and awesome colorways all contributed to it.  But I think the biggest factor is that mesh shoes is something new to me.  I like wearing slippers as well as shoes.  The breathable material is like an in between and for the first time I actually tried shoes without socks.  Dat breeze.

I saw these online on another site somewhere and placed it in the back of my mind to look it up later.  Next thing I knew, my good friend had copped the black/sail pair and when I saw it in person, that was it - I knew I was getting it.
Unlike the other people here, I don't have the budget to splurge - so I'm trying to pick and choose colorways that I really want at a personal goal of a little more than retail only..

Ever since then... F5ing niketalk, *************, ndc, zappos, ebay constantly.

Hope this didn't bore anyone.

+1! Solid contributor! Those two cws are at the #1 & 2 spots of my Top 5. If Roshes were never available at NRs, I'd only have those two haha!

+1. You've definitely helped this thread out. One more man :smokin

@ohwussup oh no, I live in Utah lol. That 808 is just a reference to a song I like, has nothing to do with Hawaii. Haha

Well here is my application after being invited for the last spot before closing openings for the first time!
Crappy iphone pictures ahead..

Can't really put the finger on why I fell in love with this shoe.  It's a combination of things.  Surely the relatively cheap price point, the comfortability, versatility, and awesome colorways all contributed to it.  But I think the biggest factor is that mesh shoes is something new to me.  I like wearing slippers as well as shoes.  The breathable material is like an in between and for the first time I actually tried shoes without socks.  Dat breeze.

I saw these online on another site somewhere and placed it in the back of my mind to look it up later.  Next thing I knew, my good friend had copped the black/sail pair and when I saw it in person, that was it - I knew I was getting it.
Unlike the other people here, I don't have the budget to splurge - so I'm trying to pick and choose colorways that I really want at a personal goal of a little more than retail only..

Ever since then... F5ing niketalk, *************, ndc, zappos, ebay constantly.

Hope this didn't bore anyone.

+1. You've definitely helped this thread out. One more man :smokin

+1 - welcome :pimp: (not sure if you have to wait til 9/1)

Wearing my chalk oranges. im a mens 10. ordered a womens 12 and these are hella narrow, and a bit long. if you have wide feet, i would NOT recommend buying the womens colorways. its not a good fit.

well here is my 2nd try applying for team roshe since i didn't really mention it the first time.

these are currently my favorite shoes right now. ever since i bought my first 3 pairs (black, sport red, calypso) my jordans and kobes have not seen daylight. i love the roshes because they are stylish, simple, and comfortable shoes for everyday wear. i got sucked into buying every pair after buying my first 3. i mean, how often does nike make shoes with the price tag of $70?

here is how i would rank all my pairs...

1. sport reds

2. black

3. calypso

4. siren red

5. iguana

6. cyber

7. stadium green

8. yellow

Man , those flyknit trainers dropped today.. I wanna try them on. The guy at niketown over the phone told me they feel just like roshes but more of a premium feeling , with that the fly knit being more secure around the too of the foot, and whatever the sole is, he said it feels like walking on clouds just the same as the roshe.. I really want that rare hard to find brown colorway though.. It's either this shoe or go through mms with the mangos.. Decisions decisions ..

sup broshe fam, long time lurker. but first time posting. glad to see the roshe run community blossoming. I hope everyone is able to hunt down the pairs they want. I got a few spots in the bay area with sport reds and black sails if anyone is interested

Niwreig congrats! did you get your mangos yet? sorry i didnt reply i was in Vegas for my homies bachelor party! I will be putting in my app for Team Roshe real soon once I get the mangos

Last edited:
Any word on when the Dark Royals are going to start releasing on a wider scale? they only seem to be popping up randomly at a few mom and pop shops....

Any word on when the Dark Royals are going to start releasing on a wider scale? they only seem to be popping up randomly at a few mom and pop shops....
Nothing yet. Speed Yellows and Stadium Greens still haven't dropped on NDC in Nike Running stores, so they could release with those. It's just a waiting game. I assume Zappos will get them soon, but you never know.

sup broshe fam, long time lurker. but first time posting. glad to see the roshe run community blossoming. I hope everyone is able to hunt down the pairs they want. I got a few spots in the bay area with sport reds and black sails if anyone is interested

Niwreig congrats! did you get your mangos yet? sorry i didnt reply i was in Vegas for my homies bachelor party! I will be putting in my app for Team Roshe real soon once I get the mangos

pm'd. 8)

Everyone posting their info should edit their posts to include their shoe sizes for references in one place to look at

Afternoon fellas! Been to the Shiekh a total of 3-4 times in the past day and a half. Haha. For all those that PM'd me about shoes, I got them for you! Just message me back ASAP. Not to scare anyone, but there is a few people waiting for you guys to flake. 
tongue.gif

Has anyone come across black/sail Roshes in a sz9.5/10 at any NR? I've called multiple locations without any luck.

I think NR is pretty much tapped except some bigger sizes and maybe some cybers.  Stay on the hunt you may get lucky but they should be able to do a nationwide search and tell you if any store has it and then you can call that, don't waste your time calling each store individually.

Here is the collection including todays receipts. 

Still on the hunt for Sport Red and hoping the Knicks colorway drops on Zappo's in the next week.

Last edited:
Ah, got it. Thanks.

Well, if anyone's still interested, Urban Outfitters still has the Stadium Greens up for presale as of today. After I bought a pair, I followed up with a UO rep and she said that the stock should be guaranteed, and will ship as soon as it hits the warehouse.

Nothing yet. Speed Yellows and Stadium Greens still haven't dropped on NDC in Nike Running stores, so they could release with those. It's just a waiting game. I assume Zappos will get them soon, but you never know.
Ah, got it. Thanks.

Well, if anyone's still interested, Urban Outfitters still has the Stadium Greens up for presale as of today. After I bought a pair, I followed up with a UO rep and she said that the stock should be guaranteed, and will ship as soon as it hits the warehouse.

sorry for the double post. Noob mistake

Ah, got it. Thanks.

They keep pushing back the restock day. Went from the 27th to Aug 1st. Hope it's not a long wait! I cancelled and got them on Drjay's.

Just hit up Shiekhs today also... dont know if it was the same one.... Valley Fair Mall in San Jose? (For any bay area CA locals) Anyway heres the stock they got for anyone still looking in this area...
Haha I was at Newpark Mall in Newark. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom