ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just updated the Roster with the info provided. I might've missed some, so may I ask a favor?

Can I delegate the task of gathering the Roster info (m:#/ un / location / size) to a fellow Broshe to make things a bit easier for me?

Last edited:
I just updated the Roster with the info provided. I might've missed some, so may I ask a favor?
Can I delegate the task of gathering the Roster info (m:#/ un / location / size) to a fellow Broshe to make things a bit easier for me?

That 1st page looks dope with the location and sizes. Once that gets completed or pretty filled up that will be a cool sight seeing all of the different locations. :smokin

I'll volunteer if that's cool with everyone else. If I'm not posting on this thread I'm lurking 24/7. :lol:

I guess it's times to add my location to that list. nike4KJA05 #5, Long Beach, Sz. 8.5

Last edited:
I'll volunteer if that's cool with everyone else. If I'm not posting on this thread I'm lurking 24/7.
laugh.gif
Here is mine again updated with shoe size.

Freddy / M23 / Miami / 10

[quote name="BOSS TYCOON 408"]I'll volunteer if that's cool with everyone else. If I'm not posting on this thread I'm lurking 24/7. :lol:[/quote]

pezones/ m38/ CT/ sz 10.5

thx BROSHE

Ahhhh I love u roshe runs. Granted I'm no roshe member but I sure do appreciate all the help everyone has provided in this thread.

Last edited:
I called bows and arrows shoe store at Berkeley and they said they have 1 size 8 calypsos left at there store. Call them if you want em. Hopefully it's still in stock. Good luck!

Last edited:
If you guys can put - TEAMROSHE UPDATE: so it's easier for me to spot while looking through the thread that would be great.

Here's what we got as of 07/27:

COMPLETED:

• ILLustRAYt
  • ColdCity
  • nike4KJA05
  • BOSS TYCOON
  • Freddy
  • jst628
  • Itsjerald
  • niwreig
  • Doc Steve

NEED ROSHE SIZE:

• JJC6723
  • jordan r
  • GTFan712
  • pezones
  • civickid96
  • illistic
  • jeff3424
  • CLU713
  • justvincent
  • silvastar
  • ohwussup

INCOMPLETE:

• Dre
  • xtianp
  • Ferrari6888
  • thejrob
  • NCTwin
  • dream5hift
  • HOOD17
  • UPANDCOMING32
  • lilpapaya06
  • sneakermane
  • cliffysam
  • proto onslaught
  • sneak king
  • kc37
  • MARIOisHOT
  • kenichi
  • sole searchin
  • LA KB24
  • NewEra22
  • PBUalumni
  • waverder
  • justballin11
  • christopepper
  • Cama087
  • StoneyToney
  • MYKExKNOWS
  • alcardi
  • NIKEf1end
  • kwong81
  • MenaceI2IS0ciety
  • rmmsballer10

Last edited:
Thanks for your info rmmsballer10 and illistic! :nthat:

Message to all TeamRoshe members regarding the updated member info:

When I get your information I put it on my log and pm it to iLLy by the end of the day or once I receive about 10 updated member info.

It should be up to 36 hours (have some cushion :lol:) for you to see the roster updated.

Here are all the designs the TeamRoshe fam came up with so far:

Let me know if I gave credit to the wrong person or misspelled something.

jst628

GTFan712

crisone using GTFan712 Logo

CLU713 using iLLustRAYt's Logo

demondays

Freddy

Back
Top Bottom