ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

juatballin11. You might want to try Sheikh store at Southland. Saw them there last time I went but don't know the size run. Might want to give them a call.

justballin11, you might want to check Sheikh store at Southland mall. Saw them there last time I went but didn't check the sizes available. Give them a call.

just called sheik, tried convincing them i was an avid shopper of their online store, asked if i could use the 20% off in store, specifically with the roshe, .. answer. NO , there is absolutely no discount on nike or jordan accross all stores..  dammit 

yup called another sheik, talked with the manager even, not happening, ugh .. i thought i was gonna be able to pull it off too.. 

Last edited:
Seems to me like sheikhs is the only place left that has stock.. Because they don't ship and do phone orders..

If you go to shiekhs they can do a stock locate and get them shipped to your home store. I just did that with speed yellows in a size 9. Did it on Saturday and got them yesterday.

damn, couldn't log onto my old account for some reason and have to start brand new now. whomp whomp

saw people picking up the knicks cw.  they look good!

sup broshe fam, long time lurker. but first time posting. glad to see the roshe run community blossoming. I hope everyone is able to hunt down the pairs they want. I got a few spots in the bay area with sport reds and black sails if anyone is interested

Niwreig congrats! did you get your mangos yet? sorry i didnt reply i was in Vegas for my homies bachelor party! I will be putting in my app for Team Roshe real soon once I get the mangos
dusty you made it!! rmms has my mangos, should be in hands soon!!!

Borrowed this concept from a Jordan shirt I saw once. Would you guys rock it?

Last edited:
So glad to see the Team liking the idea of building the community
I'm really enjoying a lot of the designs. Maybe we can start voting soon and get the ball rolling with getting the shirts out. Can we update the front page with where all the team members are from so we can also keep coverage of available Roshes?
Justin - 22 - San Francisco

ohwussup: Welcome, BROshe (M:51)! Badge it up! I wanted you to have a spot before the new system, as you've been contributing for a while but never posted an app.

I'm working on a roster update with the additional info.

TeamROSHE M:8 - Alfred - 21 - San Jose, CA :nthat:

Nice designs and will definitely get a shirt! Any way we can put the design on a hoody? :nerd:

came home after 6 months for a family reunion and i got complements on my cybers from my uncle and mom lol.  

stopped by a nike clearance store and they have one wmns 10.5 chalk for $40.  hit me up if you want it and might be able stop by on my way back to south florida.  i tried it on and you guys weren't joking on how narrow womens roshes are geeeeez!!!

Back
Top Bottom