ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Socal broshes, sheikh got the spring shipment minus mango 2. i just copped from one in northridge. cop em quick!

Appreciate it. Got there just in time too and copped the last 9.5 squadrons. Dude was really cool and saved me the last pair even though they weren't supposed to.

Any site that ships to canada that still has the OG roshe from a restock?

Still looking for sports red and iguana in a size 9!

>:

There's Urban Outfitters in Canada right? Check there, I saw all the OG colors and different sizes last weekend.

yeah but the roshe restock never hit Canada.

and I don't even know if they ever got roshe in the urban outfitters here.

Just got mine [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
yeah so cal heads, shiekh just got the squads. pm me if oyu want to know which mall. I'd pick em up but I have some more important things to tend to. limited number from what I heard.

SoCal broshes! Shiekh at lakewood has the the squadron blues, tarp green & gamma grey colorways in. Be sure to call your local Shiekhs and make sure they got your size. Moving fast!

You can try going to a store and see if you can order it and have it shipped. I'm sure they'll be able to check inventory for the US also. Just not sure how much they charge to ship internationally.

You can try going to a store and see if you can order it and have it shipped. I'm sure they'll be able to check inventory for the US also. Just not sure how much they charge to ship internationally.

I'll check that. Thanks bro.

They have them, I just copped the Sport Reds last week. Call the stores to see if they have your size, they can put it on hold for you.

DOPE MY SZ 11.5 MANGOS CAME IN!

Picking them up tomorrow from my dad, probably one of the best Birthday presents ever.

The effect gives it a really total crimson look.

nthat.gif
, How you feel? 

jajaja

Last edited:
debating on whether to pick up the tarps and gammas. I already have the og colorways  X2 but something tells me I will regret not getting them if i dont... 

DOPE MY SZ 11.5 MANGOS CAME IN!

Picking them up tomorrow from my dad, probably one of the best Birthday presents ever.

The effect gives it a really total crimson look.

nthat.gif
, How you feel? 

jajaja
Great birthday present! I'm giving my friend the FB mints for his birthday next weekend.

I know of 2 spots in NorCal that got the Squadrons in. PM me, I don't want resellers getting in on them. One spot is running out of sizes fast and the other has a FSR (I believe).

Back
Top Bottom