ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The spring colorways dropped at cerritos mall! Theyre all at shieks! Shipments came about 30 mins ago! Size 10's are all gone! Good luck broshes!

Just like a whole bunch of people lately, finally joining NT after being a long time lurker. Sorry ya'll, but definitely just want to contribute with everyone else diggin these shoes. =) Who can hate on some dope colorways and comfortability of Roshe's though!? Haha!

But just got back from Northridge Mall, so for anyone living in the SFV area, ya'll need to check out Shiekh's cause they got all the new spring colorways there (except for the Mango v2's, of course). They're very limited and the lady told me that they're selling quick!! 

Hope I can help out all you LA folks out when I can!!!

For those of you that have the Squadron's, do they run big for you? My Sz. 10 feels like a 10.5. I got a 10 in the Black Sails & Iguanas and those fit fine.

Oh **** sorry i mean squadrons LOl sorry guys if i had you off your seats/: was excited lol

For those of you that have the Squadron's, do they run big for you? My Sz. 10 feels like a 10.5. I got a 10 in the Black Sails & Iguanas and those fit fine.

Mine feel a tad bit small. They definetly don't feel like a 10.5. I just need to break mine in a bit more.

For the record they are 79 pounds which is $120. I think they'd be $79 if they released stateside or future mids. Not a bad price but I wouldn't pay over a $100 for them
Non eu buyers get the vat tax deducted. I'm hearing retail is higher than 80
Anybody have any info?

Back
Top Bottom