ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

BlueLeopard:
Upon further review and close observation, the BROshes would like to welcome you to the team. You've fulfilled all the requirements and helped out numerous NTers. Welcome to TRo, BROshe (M:86)!
nthat.gif
Congrats, brotha!! =)

BlueLeopard:
Upon further review and close observation, the BROshes would like to welcome you to the team. You've fulfilled all the requirements and helped out numerous NTers. Welcome to TRo, BROshe (M:86)!
nthat.gif
Thanks for grabbing me those Yeeshes broshe. Welcome!

BlueLeopard:
:nthat:

Congrats dude! You've been on point in this thread. Welcome to the team BlueLeopard!

Last edited:
For those of you that have the Squadron's, do they run big for you? My Sz. 10 feels like a 10.5. I got a 10 in the Black Sails & Iguanas and those fit fine.
Squadron's fit TTS for me. I wear a size 8 and it fits just fine. =) Weird how yours feel a little bigger. I wonder if anyone else has that problem?

So I called all the shiekh store in SD and all the stores sold out on all the new colorways.2 of the stores said someone came in and cleaned out on all the sizes.This is why I'm starting to hate resellers.It's annoying.

So I called all the shiekh store in SD and all the stores sold out on all the new colorways.2 of the stores said someone came in and cleaned out on all the sizes.This is why I'm starting to hate resellers.It's annoying.

thats sad smh

disgusting indeed

Back
Top Bottom