ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My Blk/Mint FB's shipped from NDC, :D.

Not sure why FNL is taking so long to process my order, tho...

packing for LA/Disneyland, tryna figure out which roshes to bring to socal is frustrating haha
For Disneyland, the Sport Reds and Sirens will be ideal if you plan on taking pictures with Mickey and Minnie.

Cybers would go well with Goofy and his hat.

So there you go.  Sport Reds, Sirens, and Cybers.  And if you have to bring a 4th pair, the Black/Sails.

Last edited:
I bought my first 2 pairs of Roshe's finally.. I got the Black Gamma's and Tarp Green's. Does the material on these stretches loose after you break them in? I went .5 size up like I did for Nike Free's...

Still on the hunt for the Iguanas, Sport Red, and Calypsos.
Congrats on your first pairs, you should have gone TTS or .5 down as they will stretch when you break them in. Iggys and Sport Reds are readily available still just gotta stock located. Calypsos....if you got an arm, leg and nustack to give up....thats what youre going to pay

For Disneyland, the Sport Reds and Sirens will be ideal if you plan on taking pictures with Mickey and Minnie.

Cybers would go well with Goofy and his hat.

So there you go.  Sport Reds, Sirens, and Cybers.  And if you have to bring a 4th pair, the Black/Sails.
Hahah yeah. I go every month but I always bring my black sails, iggys or sport reds. Tryna switch it up. Congrats btw, another bay area TRo member.

Hahah yeah. I go every month but I always bring my black sails, iggys or sport reds. Tryna switch it up. Congrats btw, another bay area TRo member.
Damn, bro.  I haven't been to Disneyland since I was in the 2nd grade.  Whenever I'm in SoCal, it's for Friendship Games.

And thanks, man.  Now we can have two members of Team Roshe calling out fools reselling in Bay Area Sneakerheads...haha

Damn, bro.  I haven't been to Disneyland since I was in the 2nd grade.  Whenever I'm in SoCal, it's for Friendship Games.

And thanks, man.  Now we can have two members of Team Roshe calling out fools reselling in Bay Area Sneakerheads...haha
ahhh friendship games. I went 2 years ago, never again. Too many asians. I honestly call people out in Bay Area Sneakerhead just to be a **** at times, but whatever ahaha. I'm not gonna knock anyone's hustle. I just laugh at the idiots who are willing to fork out more money for something that can be easily obtained. You from San Jo? I LOVE HUONG LAN SANDWICHES AND BAMBU. HOLY shiiiiiit. Banh mi and che all day

Sole Collector saying the MID Tokyos are "Yeezy-Like".....everyone run for cover!
I was so upset when I saw that! The only color I like and they had to put the word "Yeezy" 
mean.gif

Congrats on your first pairs, you should have gone TTS or .5 down as they will stretch when you break them in. Iggys and Sport Reds are readily available still just gotta stock located. Calypsos....if you got an arm, leg and nustack to give up....thats what youre going to pay

Damn I been driving my area the past few days to find a spot where they have my size so I can try them out. But noone had my size. I went with size 9.5, same size I go with my air max's and nike free's. I wear size 9 on Jordans cause they run big for me.

Yea I was checking the prices for the Calypsos. Damn..!! Didn't know Roshe game is that serious.

Can I go to any store for stock locate?... Ready to buy as close to retail. Not trying to pay resell prices for Roshe.

ahhh friendship games. I went 2 years ago, never again. Too many asians. I honestly call people out in Bay Area Sneakerhead just to be a **** at times, but whatever ahaha. I'm not gonna knock anyone's hustle. I just laugh at the idiots who are willing to fork out more money for something that can be easily obtained. You from San Jo? I LOVE HUONG LAN SANDWICHES AND BAMBU. HOLY shiiiiiit. Banh mi and che all day
You went in 2010?  That's when my school won both 1st place trophies.  Everybody was hating at the after party. hahaha

Love banh mi and che.  Haven't had it much because I got rid of meat and rice for lent.

Haven't been to Bambu despite being local though.

BAMBU IS THE SH*T. Aye you hit up Grand Century Mall? hahaha that spot with the Chef with all the Asian snacks next to Mimi 2000? my friend's aunt owns that

Last edited:
Damn I been driving my area the past few days to find a spot where they have my size so I can try them out. But noone had my size. I went with size 9.5, same size I go with my air max's and nike free's. I wear size 9 on Jordans cause they run big for me.

Yea I was checking the prices for the Calypsos. Damn..!! Didn't know Roshe game is that serious.

Can I go to any store for stock locate?... Ready to buy as close to retail. Not trying to pay resell prices for Roshe.
most big retail chains such as shiekh, champs, footactions should be able to get you the pairs via stock locate. It wasn't this serious a few months ago. Like a previous member before, it used to be about the hunt and thrill of seeking pairs of limited quantity. Now everyone's seeking pairs of limited quantity with the addition of hypebeasts and resellers to fend off too. Just be patient with any roshe, theyre all the same shoe, just colors. Set a cap, because I promise you this **** will get addicting. I went from 8 pairs last year to 33 in a matter of 6 months with more coming.

You went in 2010?  That's when my school won both 1st place trophies.  Everybody was hating at the after party. hahaha

Love banh mi and che.  Haven't had it much because I got rid of meat and rice for lent.

Haven't been to Bambu despite being local though.
I just went to get away for the weekend. Meat and rice.....you're asian/pacific islander?...WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH THING TO YOURSELF

most big retail chains such as shiekh, champs, footactions should be able to get you the pairs via stock locate. It wasn't this serious a few months ago. Like a previous member before, it used to be about the hunt and thrill of seeking pairs of limited quantity. Now everyone's seeking pairs of limited quantity with the addition of hypebeasts and resellers to fend off too. Just be patient with any roshe, theyre all the same shoe, just colors. Set a cap, because I promise you this **** will get addicting. I went from 8 pairs last year to 33 in a matter of 6 months with more coming.

Yea bro I know how that goes... Been collecting Jordans for decade. These shoes will be more for my trips and vacations. Or when days I know I will do a lot of walking. I retired from the Air Max game since they getting too expensive now. I still have a few AM90, and 95s in rotation. I use my nike free's for working out. I love the lightweight feather feel. Reason I started wanting to try out Roshe.

I'll hit up GreatMall and EastRidge Mall today. See if they can stock locate for my size.

Last edited:
BAMBU IS THE SH*T. Aye you hit up Grand Century Mall? hahaha that spot with the Chef with all the Asian snacks next to Mimi 2000? my friend's aunt owns that
A lot of my friends go there from time to time, but it's always when at work.  I've been to the GC once.  Haven't been at that spot though.  Your friend's aunt cook well? lol
Damn u guys still in college?!?i feel old now lol. 29 over here 
Graduated at SJSU last May with a degree in journalism.  I'm 24.
I just went to get away for the weekend. Meat and rice.....you're asian/pacific islander?...WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH THING TO YOURSELF
I'm surviving.  Spaghetti, soup, sandwiches, and Greek yogurt.  As soon as Easter hits, I'm gonna get some homegirls to make some spam musubi.

A lot of my friends go there from time to time, but it's always when at work.  I've been to the GC once.  Haven't been at that spot though.  Your friend's aunt cook well? lol
lol no it's just like a place with snacks, not the food court thing

Sup guys, I'm new to the roshe game, but I'm thinking about picking up my first pair since I keep hearing how comfy they are.

Saw this on CL and thought I'd share. Smh

[quote name="****ies" url="/t/332028/roshe-run-id-summer-2013-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/21600#post_
17495669"]BAMBU IS THE SH*T. Aye you hit up Grand Century Mall? hahaha that spot with the Chef with all the Asian snacks next to Mimi 2000? my friend's aunt owns that
[/quote]

Sorry to butt in, but Grand Century is like a mini Vietnam on New Years hahah

Back
Top Bottom