ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still struggling to find 9.5 total crimsons in the bay 
mad.gif
 hopefully they will release online soon!
Pm me bro I think I might be able to help you out. 

Why do so many hash tag #teamroshe on instagram when they clearly aren't and are straight resellers and proud of it?
I just saw the pics in #teamroshe and those resellers pisses me off.I wish retail stores changes their policy on buying multiple pairs.I doubt that will happen though.

Just wanted to thank each and every member of Team Roshe for even considering me to be a part of the team.

It really is quite humbling, especially with these new requirements.

Of course...  This doesn't change anything.  If anybody needs help securing a pair, I'll be more than happy to.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  There definitely are people who have asked and haven't been responded to, but it takes some effort for me to trust you.  Again, I'm not one for judging, but if you can't take the time to do something like change your avatar, and you just slightly seem like a reseller... you're not getting my time of day.  "Ain't nobody got time for that."

But yes.  This made my day.  I honestly wouldn't have even known I got accepted if it weren't for Boss Tycoon and Stussykyd congratulating me via text.  I didn't even have a clue what they were talking about. LOL
Broshe, well deserved! 

I know it's late now... But the sheikh in Montclair got all 3 of the new CWs in today. I went there at 6pm and they still had a FSR of the squadrons. Until I got the last 9.5 lol. GL guys. Now if someone can plug me with those damn mints!!

Damn resellers. Smh. I got the username to a reseller on Instagram that cleaned out spots locally should I burn him haha

So I got a question for all you peeps.... Am I the only Hispanic person wearing roshes? On campus all i see is Filipinos rocking roshes. I'm mex/ Spanish btw. 

Damn resellers. Smh. I got the username to a reseller on Instagram that cleaned out spots locally should I burn him haha

So I got a question for all you peeps.... Am I the only Hispanic person wearing roshes? On campus all i see is Filipinos rocking roshes. I'm mex/ Spanish btw. 
lol we went over this about a hundred pages back.  but yes, i fulfill that filipino quota 
laugh.gif

Nah man I rock them here in Houston and one of the few at UofH. Did see some guy with sirens and they were trashed. I keep mine clean! :smile:

Proud Filipino.  I'm excited for lent to be over because I gave up meat and rice.

Was the President of the Fil-Am org and San Jose State a couple years back.

Oh yeah that's a womens camo.

Alright before I go I want to leave here the unveiling of the 8th wonder of the world...
THE ROSHE TOWER!!!
holy sh*t hahaha.  started from the bottom... now you're at the ceiling

i wish i can take a pic like that, but i have to hide my doubles from the lady hahah

Back
Top Bottom