ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lol i'm just *****' with you. I'm Asian.
laugh.gif

judging by your username, you're vietnamese?

Blue Speckled and Orange Speckled (Women's CW) on NDC for those in need for their girlfriends or themselves.

Almost FSR, just no 11.5 or 10.5

Blue Speckled

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-683089/pgid-463187

Orange Speckled

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-704908/pgid-463187

apologies if stated previously
When I click on those, my browser just transfers me to the UK page.  I don't know how to fix that.

When I click on those, my browser just transfers me to the UK page.  I don't know how to fix that.

Broshe leopard all you need to do is go to your bottom page and it says United Kingdrom click that and change it to United States so it will be back on Nike US

Broshe leopard all you need to do is go to your bottom page and it says United Kingdrom click that and change it to United States so it will be back on Nike US

Haha i had the same problem last time so while i was scrolling down click the country and it works, not trying to make you stupid lol lol

<--- Hispanic here. South American. Still haven't rocked most of my Roshe's this season. here at CSUN i see mostly Filipino or white dudes with them. I tried the longest not to wear shorts till summer but guess i'll be rocking them with my Calypsos manana.
happy.gif

Still waiting on the Mangos v2. Any news?
csu northridge? I swear, I barely see anyone wearing roshes. They sell out quick but wtf people using them for? I know not wearing cause I don't see anyone besides 4 people tops that I know,

I bought my first 2 pairs of Roshe's finally.. I got the Black Gamma's and Tarp Green's. Does the material on these stretches loose after you break them in? I went .5 size up like I did for Nike Free's...

Still on the hunt for the Iguanas, Sport Red, and Calypsos.

Last edited:
Haha i had the same problem last time so while i was scrolling down click the country and it works, not trying to make you stupid lol lol
I did that, and it still took me to the UK mirror of the site.

It's no biggie.  My iPad can get to the real one.

Back
Top Bottom