ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hers some on feet shots

Are the city pack true to size?

A little late but congratulations BlueLeopard! Your contributions to this thread and willingness to help others has not gone unnoticed. Welcome to TRo broshe! 

Any1 from nyc going to the grand opening footaction on 34th street? Thier restocking alot of Jordan's and the og 3 color ways of the roshes
is it tomorrow?  im gonna be picking up from NTNY tom morning, so might stop by there if the opening is tomorrow

mutha foya!

just read 100 pages of what ive missed (i know i dont post, apologies)

but thought i'd give info to anyone in SA,TX thats on here

FNL should have their new stock of roshes in this week or next

not sure which, employee didnt specify

La Cantera FNL had FB roshes not including the black/pink flash or "yeezys"

that was last weekend though. 

Any1 from nyc going to the grand opening footaction on 34th street? Thier restocking alot of Jordan's and the og 3 color ways of the roshes

Cool, didn't know they were restocking roshes too. A lot of the Urban Outfitters still carry the 3 OG's but dont carry half sizes :smh:

sweet thought i was the only one! Im a oner at CSULB :\
muy bien! ahora me siento mas alegre!

Oh what's up man, how is Long Beach State? Thinking about accepting my admission to go there. Also got accepted into SJSU and SFSU but got denied at SDSU :smh:

I know LBSU has a big campus so I definitely need to stock up on my Roshe collection as my everyday go to shoe to walk in instead of J's.

Last edited:
My FB black mints coming in this Tuesday. Can't wait! This weekend's mission is to find pink laces for them. Would 36' be the perfect size them?

Oh what's up at man how is Long Beach State? Thinking about accepting my admission to go there. Also got accepted into SJSU and SFSU but got denied at SDSU :smh:

I know LBSU has a big campus so I definitely need to stock up on my Roshe collection as my everyday go to shoe to walk in instead of J's.

Do it man! Currently a student there. Love the campus life!

was looking at the nike UK website, the mesh looks funky.
God... don't start that damn debate again. This q comes up literally every 8-10 pages.

That's not how it looks. Everyone knows, or should know, that Nike.com's pictures are generally misrepresentative of the actual product you will get. You will be receiving the MESH version of these, not some perforated version.

Back
Top Bottom