ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so whos copping anything from the mid city pack? I personally think the tokyos look the nicest, especially with the more recent pics unveiled by SC
These are probably the best looking and most popular...however I think I want the NYC pair also just to rep NY

Just wanted to thank each and every member of Team Roshe for even considering me to be a part of the team.

It really is quite humbling, especially with these new requirements.

Of course...  This doesn't change anything.  If anybody needs help securing a pair, I'll be more than happy to.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  There definitely are people who have asked and haven't been responded to, but it takes some effort for me to trust you.  Again, I'm not one for judging, but if you can't take the time to do something like change your avatar or show any care for your typing grammar, and you just slightly seem like a reseller... you're not getting my time of day.  "Ain't nobody got time for that."

But yes.  This made my day.  I honestly wouldn't have even known I got accepted if it weren't for Boss Tycoon and Stussykyd congratulating me via text.  I didn't even have a clue what they were talking about. LOL
Welcome to the Team Blue!!

missed the mints :frown: now waiting for nike to randomly put up sizes. if anyone knows any store that will be releasing them soon please PM me :frown:

so whos copping anything from the mid city pack? I personally think the tokyos look the nicest, especially with the more recent pics unveiled by SC

Yup. I think these are going to be my second pair of Roshes. I got the Black ones coming in and then hopefully Sirens 3rd.

These are probably the best looking and most popular...however I think I want the NYC pair also just to rep NY
My thoughts too 
happy.gif
, although I'm really feeling the Paris pair as a contender. 

Thanks for the h/u they dont do half sizes tho, the blue on the mesh looks a little darker in their image but i guess thats just down to lighting.

hanon have them on a pre-buy with april shipping, so just copped a 9.5UK in the squads.
Hanon/burner.de has become the go for pre-orders I recommend highly

the more i look at the nyc pair the more it becomes a close tie with the tokyo pair...its so hard to decide which one

the more i look at the nyc pair the more it becomes a close tie with the tokyo pair...its so hard to decide which one
well I just bit the bullet on Hanon-shop with the Tokyo pair...with the free shipping the order actually came out cheaper than if I took the train and purchased from mercer lol

May get the NYC pair on the us release

For me NYC is my favorite, close behind is Paris, then Tokyo and London cw is a pass but I'm one of those people that if its a pack I have to have the complete pack so I might try to get the London's also.

Also SMFH at SC hyping up the Tokyo's like they did with the Mint FB's :x they need to stop it because that's just giving the resellers the next shoe to jump on and resell.

Last edited:
For me NYC is my favorite, close behind is Paris, then Tokyo and London cw is a pass but I'm one of those people that if its a pack I have to have the complete pack so I might try to get the London's also.

Also SMFH at SC hyping up the Tokyo's like they did with with the Mint FB's
sick.gif
they need to stop it because that's just giving the resellers the next shoe to jump on and resell.
word complex mag takeover is ruining things and feeding the hype :/

well I just bit the bullet on Hanon-shop with the Tokyo pair...with the free shipping the order actually came out cheaper than if I took the train and purchased from mercer lol

May get the NYC pair on the us release
how much did the tokyos come up to on hanon?

Big ups to B Fresco for hooking me up. Hope your FB's come sooner than later. Sorry for the lighting. The office lighting sucks, but these are the Squadron Blues BTW. Glad I didn't pass these up. 

Anytime Fam... Def appreciate you lookin out on the Mint and Brown FB's...
Appreciate Pat (aka RMMS) for hookin us up (pause), as helping other sneakerheads out is the ESSENCE of NT...
Let me know if you ever need anything, I'll always look out.

I like these the best as well. I was real close to pulling the trigger on these, but I'll wait until the US release (if they ever do).

can anyone answer this? im assuming FNL put up the fb mints earlier, as they have the other two colorways listed. did anyone order from FNL?

Back
Top Bottom