ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oh what's up man, how is Long Beach State? Thinking about accepting my admission to go there. Also got accepted into SJSU and SFSU but got denied at SDSU
mean.gif

I know LBSU has a big campus so I definitely need to stock up on my Roshe collection as my everyday go to shoe to walk in instead of J's.
LOL yup and CSULB has bomb as cuties! so dress to impress! HHAHAHA

Thanks for the info growingupny and StillHungry

Did they give you confirmation on the release date? I keep seeing and hearding tomorrow.
I mentioned earlier in the thread.  It was hinted at Saturday but the guys at 21 Mercer try to be very secretive with their info so i got somewhat of the run around.

Thanks for the info growingupny and StillHungry

Did they give you confirmation on the release date? I keep seeing and hearding tomorrow.
From all the information I have been getting, I hear the mid city should drop tomorrow! But hopefully it drops today because I work all day tomorrow!

Got a few roshes coming in today, hopefully!! cant wait to come home to them! haha dam, shipping is a ***** when they have to fly them all the way to Hawaii!

so whos copping anything from the mid city pack? I personally think the tokyos look the nicest, especially with the more recent pics unveiled by SC

Last edited:
so whos copping anything from the mid city pack? I personally think the tokyos look the nicest, especially with the more recent pics unveiled by SC
im forsure copping the tokyos and the paris. In my opinion, those two have the best CW in the Mid City packs

Back
Top Bottom