ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys I just got back from West Covina Mall and the sheik's there had all 3 spring colorways. I picked up squadron blue's and I talked to the guy about it and he said that there were actually couple people waiting in the morning for them to open. Seems like most of them are grabbing the Squadron Blues he said and while I was paying for my shoes the phone kept ringing, people asking about info on new Nike Roshe runs. I didn't ask about sizes for the tarp green, and gamma grey ones but I think there was a size 9 left in squadron blues. Most of the smaller sizes are gone.

Hey everyone... I just joined.. on this hunt for the mint roshe fb missed it from NDC, the one day i sleep in haha -__-'' 

I can help out anyone that still needs the OG colorways, iguana, sport red, black in basically all sizes. (Retail plus ship) Don't want to blow up the spot for resellers but if anyone is in NYC they can PM me for the location. Checked mercer today and there wasn't anything. 
Hey guys I just got back from West Covina Mall and the sheik's there had all 3 spring colorways. I picked up squadron blue's and I talked to the guy about it and he said that there were actually couple people waiting in the morning for them to open. Seems like most of them are grabbing the Squadron Blues he said and while I was paying for my shoes the phone kept ringing, people asking about info on new Nike Roshe runs. I didn't ask about sizes for the tarp green, and gamma grey ones but I think there was a size 9 left in squadron blues. Most of the smaller sizes are gone.
these are the kind of first posts we need.  good lookin out guys

Hey guys I just joined this forum and found it because I was looking for a pair of the squadrons. I just want to thank you guys especially to the ones who mentioned West Covina mall, I finally got my pair after going to 6 different stores and following the advice in this thread. The WC mall also had one pair of 7.5 mints if anyone is interested

Any ideas when the Squadron Blue's are releasing on NDC. I need those and I almost had them but FNL took them out of my cart for some reason.

haha, there you go bro! haha Is this coming from a sheiks store cause usually they don't care. The Broshes are pulling through..

btw, these solicitors need to stop coming by when I am expecting a package. Some guy got me to run to my door only to hand me a bible.. Cool but not what I was expecting. Thanks for not reading the whole bible to me sir.... 
Lol yup shiekh. theres only a few shiekh employees that know whats going on and actually care about their customers. That guy at the shiekh i went to whikek i was there humanized customers by giving homie "handshakes" and calling you by your first name lol.
+1 for soniic11 and travis. Both are legit!
Thanks bro. Always willing to help a broshe out !
that sucks -_- does shiekh do phone orders
Nope...been trying to hook up @dzankzle with a spot but no luck with shiekh...
i'm not on team roshe but i appreciate the secrecy in this thread..resellers kill it everytime. if you really want the shoe, then you can get it at any time....
please DO NOT pay those outlandish prices on ebay.
mean.gif
I feel ya. Excuse me for my language but **** resellers! keep it to PM then when theirs a crap load of stock let the info flow on this thread!

PM's sent to all So Cal peeps. I know a few broshes copped pairs from the spot ! 

If you didnt receive a reply(no offense but resellers are hurting us out here):

A) Low Rep

B) New Member 

C) Low contribution

Just look around you'll find them new members! 

Bay area peoples:
I called serramonte FA Tuesday, Weds, and Thurs. ALL DIFFERENT ANSWERS. One guy said, "we're not getting em at all", another guys said, "we actually got em in the back but need to scan em before we out em out, check tomorrow for sure (this was weds), then I check yesterday and they said they didn't get em. In my head I'm thinking, do they have or what?
same happend to me

I got the last 10.5 from Sheik in Topanga. I knew they wouldn't hold it for me ( a guy) so I had my assistant call and hold them under her name.  It worked.

Had all the spring colorways.

PLEASE PLEASE BROSHES.

If you see them in stock and not a reseller, BUY up the stock!  And help other Broshes out in the forum for retail!  

Thats what my plan is going forward!  Buy out stock, get rewards for your credit card and help out others.  

F**K the resellers buying out stocks.  
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom