ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got me a TR shirt! Easy enough. Gonna have a good haul next week. 
nthat.gif

Got the shirt, I'm not on TR, though :lol:.

On my way to pick up the Squadrons.

i think if the original roshe logo (brand logo on the website) was used and a different CW was used, it wouldve been insta cop

Missed out on an XL TR shirt... 
eyes.gif
won't they have another set tomorrow? might've sold out the first set. I don't know if they are evenly distributing the sizes for each day? today was the fb friends. I believe tomorrow is instagram, and sunday is the twitter release.

Word, I figure no one is thirst for the OG colorways. If anyone needs a link for the 3 OG colorways in full sizes, PM me. I'm also looking for the mints in NYC myself in a 9, if anyone has any info PM me. But for now, I'll keep my eyes and ears open and I'll give you guys updates and have you guys PM when I have more solid info.
im looking for mints in a 9 NYC area too ill definitely keep you posted on anything 
did u see my post about 21M a couple pages back?

Yeah, I just peeped. I asked them yesterday, they told me they had no idea there was new colors, lol.

Hey everyone... I just joined.. on this hunt for the mint roshe fb missed it from NDC, the one day i sleep in haha -__-'' 

I can help out anyone that still needs the OG colorways, iguana, sport red, black in basically all sizes. (Retail plus ship) Don't want to blow up the spot for resellers but if anyone is in NYC they can PM me for the location. Checked mercer today and there wasn't anything. 

Back
Top Bottom