ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Squads were an easy cop off NDC thanks to the broshe community. Thank you everyone here for making this one of the most laid back/chill forums for sneakers and an actual knowledge base where we help each other out. 

Special shout out to southboston78 for hitting up NT Boston in person and letting me know what stock they had! Some good people on here.

(now back to the hunt for a size 10 stadium green)

Thanks for the info guys. I just got my Squadrons from NDC. 
smokin.gif

how many times ppl gonna comment about the ndc stock pics when i already answered that on pg 740...i was the 1st one to say that its a old stock photo, yet ppl still asking
roll.gif

Should I get 1 Gamma, 1 Squadron and 1 Tarp  OR

2 Squadron and 1 Tarp?

Really like the OG black sails opposed to the Gamma, but opinions will be great before I order.

Thanks.

just got the squadrons, thanks

was able to get the gammas, fb mint, and squadrons all this week, contemplating on getting the tokyos now from crooked

Last edited:
for some reason NDC is tripping balls for me

They really need to fix their website 
roll.gif
I see resellers have now stepped it up a notch and messed up viewing and shopping carts on NDC.  TraEnd, those clever resellers got you!  LOL.  J/K

how many times ppl gonna comment about the ndc stock pics when i already answered that on pg 740...i was the 1st one to say that its a old stock photo, yet ppl still asking
roll.gif
Can someone just quote the post everytime a new page starts for this thread? haha, which is like every 2-3 minutes now... haha

I just want the shoe. I could care less about the hype on the mints. I just have been wanting them since I first saw pics. This re-sellers of mass amounts is ridiculous. I could at least understand a pair or two but swooping anwhole stores stock? Wow

The squadrons would look so much better if the swoosh was the same color as the ones on NDCs old image that they currently have online.  Actually, I think a medium grey or dark grey swoosh would set it off perfectly.  Regardless, I still love my pair that arrived at my doorstep today!

3M swoosh would set it off. I love that my Lunarglide 4 has that.

2 Squadron and 1 Tarp?

Really like the OG black sails opposed to the Gamma, but opinions will be great before I order.

Thanks.
I say get one of each . The gammas really do look different from the og black sails . Tht grey swoosh and sole js look so nice . Plus it would diversify your collection .

Last edited:

2 Squadron and 1 Tarp?

Thanks.
Always buy now and think later!  LOL...thats my mentality on slickdeals.  Love return policies like Nike's.  They pay for your return shipping as well and its 30 days, 2 years if its unworn and unwashed.  

Sheikhs in Palmdale, CA has most sizes in the spring CWs. Someone bought up all the mint FBs, unfortunately.

Anyone have a clue if there will be a part 2 for Roshe Run thread?  This one is massive.  
laugh.gif
....I go to lunch and I miss out on 3-4 pages worth.  

The Black Sails is becoming a timeless classic.  The gammas look great but I can't get past the fact that the white swoosh makes them look like the old school Nike Cortez (not a bad thing though).
sick.gif

I said the same thing the other day...

Quote:
Blk/Grey's remains me of OG Cortez's for some reason... 
eyes.gif

But I am probably just tripping out, too many midterms this week 
indifferent.gif
Went back to retrieve my post and realized you replied to it in agreeance, I just didn't see it  
nthat.gif

(Hopefully this post makes sense)

+1

Last edited:
100 posts per page is your friend. Except for all you fancy people who look at this thing on a phone. Then I could see scrolling getting tedious.

That's an awesome thing to do bro. too big for me though. Welcome to NT! +1

The world would be a much more peaceful place, that's for damn sure 
laugh.gif

Thanks man. I'm a long time lurker and finally actually made an account. Anyway, these iguanas have been sitting in storage for months. I'm a strong believer in karma, so I might as well just give them away.

Back
Top Bottom