ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Quick pick of the collection let me know what you think guys I sold my mangos and I regret it now :/

Broshes - situation has been cleared up. Hope no one got worried for me 
laugh.gif

Now on to the shoes, is there anything on the Mids and an American release? I really don't want to pay much over $85. I'd pass if it was close to $100. I would hope they'd be less than the wovens 

Mint FBs are in finish line's system. Doesn't make it 100% that they'll get them, but should be a pretty decent chance. Tried item locating them today and no stores have gotten them yet. I'll try to keep everyone up to date.

Man i just scratched my midsoles today. Anyone have a spot for black sails? Looks like i need another pair now
sick.gif
Like stussykyd said, you can get the Gammas which are similar. Or you can try your local Urban Outfitters. They have Sport Reds, Black Sails, and Iggys in stock in a good amount of stores still.

Last edited:
Broshes - situation has been cleared up. Hope no one got worried for me :lol:

Now on to the shoes, is there anything on the Mids and an American release? I really don't want to pay much over $85. I'd pass if it was close to $100. I would hope they'd be less than the wovens 
being as they are a "city pack", I'm guessing they are going to be limites. I got mine today off crooked tongues. Just don't want to miss out on the tokyos, mids to me were worth the 114

Like stussykyd said, you can get the Gammas which are similar. Or you can try your local Urban Outfitters. They have Sport Reds, Black Sails, and Iggys in stock in a good amount of stores still.

Good look imma check it out tomorrow :smokin repped famb

Mint FBs are in finish line's system. Doesn't make it 100% that they'll get them, but should be a pretty decent chance. Tried item locating them today and no stores have gotten them yet. I'll try to keep everyone up to date.
how do you know it's "in their system"?

just got some iguana's and sport red from a local store thanks to INFAMOUS.

Thanks my dude! This is what NT is about, helping eachother in our passion :smokin

After searching for months, I now have the OG Mango's in a size 11.5. Needle in a haystack, but came out triumphant.

I cannot even begin to describe how happy I am right now lol 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
After searching for months, I now have the OG Mango's in a size 11.5. Needle in a haystack, but came out triumphant.

I cannot even begin to describe how happy I am right now lol 
smokin.gif
shes beautiful...

mine should be in mid-next week. 

Was a lurker on NT from in '04, finally made an account in '06 and this thread has been one the most clutch and helpful when it has come to kicks. Thank ya'll so much. Unfortunately NJ has been pretty dead when it comes to roshes, but I am going to continue to keep on the look out for ya'll. Got my squadrons and green tarps in this week.

DTLR in Woodbridge had all 3 colors this morning, was in a rush so i never got to ask...

Was a lurker on NT from in '04, finally made an account in '06 and this thread has been one the most clutch and helpful when it has come to kicks. Thank ya'll so much. Unfortunately NJ has been pretty dead when it comes to roshes, but I am going to continue to keep on the look out for ya'll. Got my squadrons and green tarps in this week.

DTLR in Woodbridge had all 3 colors this morning, was in a rush so i never got to ask...

Last edited:
DTLR in Woodbridge had all 3 colors this morning, was in a rush so i never got to ask about what sizes they have left...

Back
Top Bottom