ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

DTLR in Woodbridge,NJ had all 3 colors this morning, was in a rush so i never got to ask about what sizes they have left...

Last edited:
Finally got my squadrons from shiekh in OC. They still have 11+ in SoCal. The shiekh in Downey had a sz 7.5 when I called earlier today

For those who are thinking about it.. Just do it :lol:

Looks like everybody will be able to get most of the colors by the way things have been going. It is rare that I am impressed with Nike for actually making enough. Only way to stop all the resellers!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my Squadron finally in a 13. Funds a bit low i could only grab one but hey whatever.

Any help would be appreciated. wasn't able to get my TTS sz. 10 in squad blue from FNL so settled with a 10.5 came out to $75.00... But was able to pick up my size.10 from NDC with the Socks for 81.00 Total. Which should i return? 

just want to thank you all for the help.  Got my tarps and squads because of you guys!

Anyone notice the mango v2 are on NDC as "out of stock"  ....?

Might be up tomorrow... Mints yesterday. 3 new spring colors today... or crimsons tomorrow.. XD

I highly doubt they came out as well and sold out that quick. We caught on to it pretty quick.

Any help would be appreciated. wasn't able to get my TTS sz. 10 in squad blue from FNL so settled with a 10.5 came out to $75.00... But was able to pick up my size.10 from NDC with the Socks for 81.00 Total. Which should i return? 
umm.. you can answer this yourself. You said your TTS is a 10, which is what you got from NDC. 

Return the FNL joints. 

Oh lord jesus!..Return both, you clearly aren't in the right state of mind to make wise decisions.

Seriously though, try them on and keep the one that fits better.

Last edited:
just want to thank you all for the help.  Got my tarps and squads because of you guys!

Anyone notice the mango v2 are on NDC as "out of stock"  ....?
another genius...dude did u read my post on pg 743. its not the v2. read the listed color under the image on ndc. its v1. v2 was never on the site

Back
Top Bottom