ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just need a second opinion on these, they look legit but i can't tell if the heeltab is long or not.

the seller has good feedback and has a 14 day return policy. what you guys think?

THEY'RE FAKE, DON'T BID ON THEM!!! I've seen this seller before. Look inside the shoe at the insole. See that sticker? That's a sticker with the price from overseas. This seller has had other pairs up and they have left that sticker in plain view for all to see with the zoom feature. The sticker read "$40" which is the price on replica sites. Plus, look at the box. It's NOT an NSW box. Sorry for the red bolded text, just wanted him to see this right away.

Edit: Did some digging for you, donteatmycereal. Check this out http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SZ-9-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 Look a the insole sticker like I pointed out. It's clearly a replica. Also, this other auction by the same seller http://www.ebay.it/itm/NEW-SZ-13-ME...0929920355&ih=004&category=15709&cmd=ViewItem Notice these are authentic. There are plenty of shots of the box and price. The others are replicas!

Last edited:
first post

been lurking for a couple months, but iggys got me hooked on roshes last year

first just wanna say thanks to all for relaying some really good info in here

second, any socal heads still looking for squads, i just got back from westfield topanga and stopped by sheik just to see if the had any left (didn't need an cuz i got mine yesterday at northridge)

they got theirs in today and said they still had a few pairs in all sizes

it was a half hour before close and pretty dead so if you need your's, slide thru tomorrow and there should be plenty

Are those squadrons different on NDC?
For those of you asking why the Squadron's material looks funny, it's because NDC didn't update the image in their system. That's just the sample.

In reality it's the same mesh material as your Black/Sails or whichever.

So
For those of you asking why the Squadron's material looks funny, it's because NDC didn't update the image in their system. That's just the sample.
In reality it's the same mesh material as your Black/Sails or whichever.

So it's the same exact squadrons people been getting right?

THEY'RE FAKE, DON'T BID ON THEM!!! I've seen this seller before. Look inside the shoe at the insole. See that sticker? That's a sticker with the price from overseas. This seller has had other pairs up and they have left that sticker in plain view for all to see with the zoom feature. The sticker read "$40" which is the price on replica sites. Plus, look at the box. It's NOT an NSW box. Sorry for the red bolded text, just wanted him to see this right away.
Yeah I peeped the box I'm like why is it like orangish red or watever .. . Lol

went to the mall to buy some video games at target and walked out with the total crimsons as well

Nintendo really needs to get on the ball with the studios and release more Wii-U games. I got my 4-year old a Wii-U when they released and game selections have been mediocre and a really small selection. Rayman Legends was supposed to release last month but got pushed to the fall. My son loved that game when they had the demo at Best Buy. He has almost every game that's semi-appropriate for his age and there doesn't seem to be a lot of new games coming out any time soon.

Last edited:
new york knows when the spring colors will drop? and what happened to the futbols on nike.com? Not even the mints, the gold swoosh pair..

Usually when I order off of ndc I get some kind of order confirmation right away or within the hour. Anybody that just got the squads get a delay as well?

Usually when I order off of ndc I get some kind of order confirmation right away or within the hour. Anybody that just got the squads get a delay as well?

Naw. Got mine less than 5 mins after hitting the submit order button

You'll be fine. When I ordered the mints earlier in the week, it took about 1.5 hours. Don't sweat it.

Last edited:
My orders got cancelled from finishline saying they had non stock. How te hell did they do a restock after?! I even ordered from
the OG onsale and the restock and both got cancelled. wTF?

Last edited:
My orders got cancelled from finishline saying they had non stock. How te he'll did they do a restock after?! Or even ordered FTP
Brie OG onsale and the restock and both got cancelled. wTF?

FBs with metal lace tips.

Looks great Freddy!

I said this once and I'll say it again, The Orange/Brown FBs are amazing in person. I wore mine today and I got more compliments than I expected. A few Compliments even came from employees from FNL, FA, Shoe Palace, and Champs. A few of them even asked where I got them. The gold swoosh is very subtle. The Orange/Brown FB is one of the best color ways this year. For those of you that slept on these, you should definitely check them out in person.

Last edited:
Looks great Freddy!

I said this once and I'll say it again, The Orange/Brown FBs are amazing in person. I wore mine today and I got more compliments than I expected. A few Compliments even came from employees from FNL, FA, Shoe Palace, and Champs. A few of them even asked where I got them. The gold swoosh is very subtle and isn't really that noticeable from a distance. The Orange/Brown FB one of the best color ways this year.

what's the actual name of the orange on those?

FBs with metal lace tips.
Looks great Freddy!

I said this once and I'll say it again, The Orange/Brown FBs are amazing in person. I wore mine today and I got more compliments than I expected. A few Compliments even came from employees from FNL, FA, Shoe Palace, and Champs. A few of them even asked where I got them. The gold swoosh is very subtle. The Orange/Brown FB one of the best color ways this year. For those of you that slept on these, you should definitely check them out in person.

Last edited:
For those who are thinking about it.. Just do it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom