ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tbh, I wouldn't mind receiving those squadron blue samples posted up on NDC, they kinda remind me of Thunder Blues a little.

theres still alot of sizes left of the squads,tarf green in NDC.why?cause of that picture display lol.
thats fine with me lets us who actually want the shoe and know how it will show up buy them I ended up trippling up on my pair and getting my girl a pair off ndc with no problems because of that picture so I can't complain also gotta love having a swoosh account it helps out haha

Ease up on him. We've all had newbie questions before. We're here to help roshe lovers new and old. 

To answer his question, those pictured on NDC are old stock photos (possibly prototypes) that weren't updated to reflect the OG Mesh version that has been seen at Shiekh's and Finish Line. The product ID's match and the description says "With a full mesh upper and Phylon midsole, the Nike Roshe Run Men's Shoe offers breathability and lightweight impact protection. The shoe is intended to be versatile, worn with or without socks, dressed up or down, for walking or just taking it easy."

To all the newbies, just try searching before asking your question. It probably has already been answered. 
preach it!

Has anyone bought Roshes off of the eBay seller "id4shoes"? Just want to make sure he is legit.

Last edited:

Work on a Saturday... At least I can watch some march madness

im on my mobile so I don't have the time to look back, but anyone have any update on Mercer?? mints or tokyos? They didn't tweet anything but bv they are just gr roshes im thinking they might have not announced the release.

im on my mobile so I don't have the time to look back, but anyone have any update on Mercer?? mints or tokyos? They didn't tweet anything but bv they are just gr roshes im thinking they might have not announced the release.
nada from mercer

WOWWW, i'm not about puttin people on blast, but it's the last time I try to help out folks I haven't dealt with before.

I went out of my way during work yesterday to cop a size 8 for a NTer and fool hits me up today and says he'll cop on NDC instead. That makes me look stupid cause i have to go and return the damn shoes.

People's words mean nothing these days. :smh:

WOWWW, i'm not about puttin people on blast, but it's the last time I try to help out folks I haven't dealt with before.

I went out of my way during work yesterday to cop a size 8 for a NTer and fool hits me up today and says he'll cop on NDC instead. That makes me look stupid cause i have to go and return the damn shoes.

People's words mean nothing these days.
mean.gif
SMH That's shady. Most of these NTers are kids with no common decency. That's why I hate this place sometimes

People's words mean nothing these days.
mean.gif
Sorry you had to go through that man.. smdh
I appreciate folks, like you, who will go out their way to cop a pair for those who can't. I am in that boat. A majority of my recent pick ups were through some broshes, and man I am real greatful

#CmonMan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom