ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

WOWWW, i'm not about puttin people on blast, but it's the last time I try to help out folks I haven't dealt with before.

I went out of my way during work yesterday to cop a size 8 for a NTer and fool hits me up today and says he'll cop on NDC instead. That makes me look stupid cause i have to go and return the damn shoes.

People's words mean nothing these days.
mean.gif
Ouuuuch
mean.gif

WOWWW, i'm not about puttin people on blast, but it's the last time I try to help out folks I haven't dealt with before.

I went out of my way during work yesterday to cop a size 8 for a NTer and fool hits me up today and says he'll cop on NDC instead. That makes me look stupid cause i have to go and return the damn shoes.

People's words mean nothing these days. :smh:

Now that's just terrible.

If anyone needs the split pack try Nike Chicago. Was there on vacation a couple days ago n they had em

Last edited:

People's words mean nothing these days. :smh:

Should always ask for money up front first. But damn :smh:

FOr those looking for the mints around sacramento.. or Roseville to be more specific, the shiekh at the galleria has them in a size 9.5 and 13. GO!

All the spots in Sacramento are cleaned out of the mints in my size. If anyone can help me find a 9 or 9.5 it would be much appreciated. I drove out of my way yesterday to check out a mall that was holding an 8.5 for me cuz I figured I could squeeze into it if I didn't wear socks. I freakin' get there and they bring out a size 8. WTH!!! How hard is it to read the size on the dang box. I should've just bought it and tried to trade it, but figured I'd leave it for someone who really wanted it. I'm sure a reseller picked it up minutes after I left and put it up on the Bay or CL.

Oh and just because someone joined recently or doesn't contribute doesn't make them a reseller. I said in a previous post yesterday there's a ton of useless posts so that's why I never joined or wanted to post. Perfect example is all the same questions asked over and over again in every single thread even though the answers are a few pages back or even at the top of the page. Getting almost as ridiculous as ppl who tweet Nike, Eastbay, FNL, etc. the same question a million times even though it's answered literally one post above them and been answered a million times every single day for weeks. So I get that beef that Niketalk veterans have with newbies, but to just write all newbies off as resellers is garbage. I'm sure there's a huge majority of NT vets who are resellers.....they even admit it in some threads.

I need a quick response so my brother is in Boston for school I told him to go try on roshes to get his size so i can get him a pair however... does the cambridge galleria have any roshes at any stores? i tried calling them, they dont answer

any help appreciated, i dont want him taking his time to go all the way there and they have none

I need a quick response so my brother is in Boston for school I told him to go try on roshes to get his size so i can get him a pair however... does the cambridge galleria have any roshes at any stores? i tried calling them, they dont answer

any help appreciated, i dont want him taking his time to go all the way there and they have none
I'm not too sure about the Galleria (because I'm not in Boston), but I think Bodega, also in Boston, has the Split pack. 

Damn are the squadrons worth doubling up on?
If you think they are then do it. Personally I love the pair I just got they've been on my feet all day since I got them in the mail, I will definitely be doubling up.

I'm not too sure about the Galleria (because I'm not in Boston), but I think Bodega, also in Boston, has the Split pack. 
dang they close in a couple of minutes

do people in boston not like to pick up calls, niketown isnt picking up

Last edited:
If you think they are then do it. Personally I love the pair I just got they've been on my feet all day since I got them in the mail, I will definitely be doubling up.
I hope they will still be easy to copp in another two weeks

FOr those looking for the mints around sacramento.. or Roseville to be more specific, the shiekh at the galleria has them in a size 9.5 and 13. GO!

Damn, not in town right now or I would go get those right now. Hopefully they'll still have some on Monday.

Last edited:
SMH That's shady. Most of these NTers are kids with no common decency. That's why I hate this place sometimes

Yeah...unfortunately.

Sorry you had to go through that man.. smdh

I appreciate folks, like you, who will go out their way to cop a pair for those who can't. I am in that boat. A majority of my recent pick ups were through some broshes, and man I am real greatful

#CmonMan

For sure, I was able to help out a couple of other NTers and they definitely showed me some love and gratitude.

Ouch indeed :smh:

Now that's just terrible.

It's terrible, not like ima lose my money, but someone else may have gone into the store and wanted a size 8 and i took that away from them. that's what sucks.

Should always ask for money up front first. But damn :smh:

If there's a next time, I probably will do that. Paypal first or you're on your own.

I hate to sound like a broken record. But that sucks about having to return those? #smdh

I can't tell if that's sarcasm, but I take public transportation and have to carry this crap back and forth. I'm cool with the owner and I don't like the fact that I have to go back and be like yeah...nm dont need this.

Correction they only have size 13. They said the 9.5 is special order for a customer. I've spoken to them twice over the last few days and asked if they could do special order and they keep saying no. I even asked again and they said they don't do special orders. Uhhhh you just told me you do. SMH.

If you happen upon a 9 or 9.5 in the mints any chance you could pick an extra pair up? I've had zero luck finding a pair around town and most places don't have any idea what shoe I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom