ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yup, same here. Also I asked this question previously but didn't get any answer, maybe none of us no why, but how come some Roshe boxes read "NIKE ROSHERUN" and the others "ROSHE RUN"?
I think this was discused in this thread a couple months back. I think the some of the first set of roshes(cybers, sport reds, black/sail etc) have "Rosherun". My cybers n black sails i got at NR back in may has "rosherun". Every thing i bought after that has "roshe run"

I think this was discused in this thread a couple months back. I think the some of the first set of roshes(cybers, sport reds, black/sail etc) have "Rosherun". My cybers n black sails i got at NR back in may has "rosherun". Every thing i bought after that has "roshe run"

Like I said previously though, my pairs are different lol. Maybe every one's are different somehow. Cybers, Black/Sail, Calypso - Roshe Run. Sport Reds, Sirens, Iggys - Rosherun. Its quite odd lol.

I thought it was just certain CWs that had "ROSHERUN". I'll post up a tally count of what my boxes say when I get home.

Btw nice design iLLy!

Are we doing individual orders on the shirts?

We still haven't figured it out. :lol:

Why is it that after 4 days, the posts I have with pics of my Roshes won't post on here? When I submitted my application a few days ago, it says a mod needs to approve my posts since im new. Why does it take so long for this to get approved? I'm not venting, just really curious. I've been collecting Roshes for a few months now and I've been meaning to share with you guys and be part of the Roahe fam. Only place I've been able to post my collection is on SC but Ive been wanting to migrate away from there and down majority of my time here. Any clue why writing posts approved from mods takes so long?

I like the women's laces a lot too. Wish I could swap mine out too..

I'm liking the shirt! We should do maybe a limited run for some of the harder to find colors, like the Mangos or Calypso.

@speacialfx - I too had trouble getting posts approved and was told the trick to inserting pictures is to just write a regular reply and then edit the post and insert any and all pictures you want to.  Its worked fine for me.  

Those who ordered last weekend, your orders have shipped to me. PM me if you want a tracking number to follow your pair. They should arrive any day now.
Other Team Roshe members, if you want a pair I highly suggest you contacting me today because I'm going on vacation on the 12th of August and I don't want anything to conflict.
I spy.....my size 11!
nthat.gif
Thanks Boss! Can't wait!

Finally was able to take a couple pictures of the Calypsos.

Wanted to show you the box label, because this pair has just the 'ROSHE RUN'. Also had to settle for a half-size down.

One clean shot of the kicks :smokin

Updated group shot. :nthat: Just missing the Blue/Orange colorway, and the Mangos from rmms! :pimp:

Those who ordered last weekend, your orders have shipped to me. PM me if you want a tracking number to follow your pair. They should arrive any day now.
Other Team Roshe members, if you want a pair I highly suggest you contacting me today because I'm going on vacation on the 12th of August and I don't want anything to conflict.

I see my size 10...come to papa! :tongue:

Finally was able to take a couple pictures of the Calypsos.
Wanted to show you the box label, because this pair has just the 'ROSHE RUN'. Also had to settle for a half-size down.

One clean shot of the kicks :smokin

Updated group shot. :nthat: Just missing the Blue/Orange colorway, and the Mangos from rmms! :pimp:

Those Calypsos are just too awesome. I want a pair from Australia but need help in getting them. At this point, unless Nike does some magic restock, I may have to go that route...

i'll quote my guide to cleaning if anyone wants to put it on the front page.

my cleaning process, which i do about once every 10 wears unless they get really dicked from a party or something (grey/yellow and cyber are beater pairs so they've been through this process multiple times)
-spray sole with diluted simple green, let soak then use stiff nylon brush to remove heavy grime
-wipe excess simple g off with paper towel, then use either chlorox wipes or magic eraser for tip and heel
-remove laces/insoles and put in pillowcase
-wash on cold with athletic shirts/shorts and dark colors (no reds no denim no delicates)
-air dry and maybe hit sole with chlorox wipe again if need be

waiting for someone one to paint the swoosh purple on a pair of speed yellows. i also wish i could get a hold of another pair of sport reds in order to paint the swoosh navy and make my own olympic cw, but for now i'll just buy navy laces (which i'm sure someone will replicate)

also really feeling the white team roshe shirts, would be down to order one

Last edited:
Those Calypsos are just too awesome. I want a pair from Australia but need help in getting them. At this point, unless Nike does some magic restock, I may have to go that route...
I think you may have to end up going that route. A restock now seems :rolleyes, that's why I just bit the bullet and did it. They are worth it. The pure platinum is just :smokin

i'll quote my guide to cleaning if anyone wants to put it on the front page.
Yes, please do! I didn't get much of a response when asking but I think it's useful info that should be on pg.1.

just ordered a pair off ndc last night to have my own opinion on them. looks like it was the last sz 11 since they only had that and a sz 15 up. pretty sure it was a return but ill try these out and see if i like the fit and look. if not. ill return them

Here's the tally of my boxes:

Roshe Run pairs all came from NDC and Nike Rosherun pairs came from Shiekhs, eBay, Kicks-Crew, Rakuten, Attic, and Zappos.

"ROSHE RUN"

• Black Sails
  • Cybers
  • Calypsos

"NIKE ROSHERUN"

• Every other Men's CW

Here's the tally of my boxes:
Roshe Run pairs all came from NDC and Nike Rosherun pairs came from Shiekhs, eBay, Kicks-Crew, Rakuten, Attic, and Zappos.
"ROSHE RUN"
  • Black Sails
  • Cybers
  • Calypsos
"NIKE ROSHERUN"
  • Every other Men's CW

Exact same for me. Can anyone else confirm this or do people have it differently?

Back
Top Bottom