ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My Teals from Australia were delivered today but I was not home to receive the package >: . Have to go Monday and pick them up at the Post Office. 
I know that feel BROshe. :smh:

I'm liking all the designs. I'm wondering if we can just produce all of them. :lol:

I was also thinking making those TeamRoshe CW stickers so I can put them on my boxes.

i'd love for the stickers to be made, could use them on a bunch of things :smokin

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Much thanks, broshe!
This thread would be nothing without all the contributions.
nthat.gif

Roster updated.
Added statement about reopening roster spots.
Here's my vision of the Team shirt. It's simple. I was also thinking we should have something on the back of the shirt printed as well... maybe a HUGE graphic of the SUNxBONSAI without the TRo text (word to Goku!
tongue.gif
) and right above it would be our credo, "Only The Essentials"
Really like your idea ray, kind get our own style.  simple and but effective, just like the shoe.  but i prefer a black shirt over a white, last time i wore a white shirt was disaster.  thanks for the hard work ray and everyone with all the knowledge! 

sup broshe's.. so my experience with shiekh was dope. copped a size 13 for another member and ordered a 10.5 for myself. both colorways were the siren reds.. I asked them about the 20% off [still on it] and the guy said that it was prob just an online promo for girls heels and stuff.. but he said he'll take care of me and took $10.00 off each pair. So i copped both pairs for $59.99 each. He was the asst. store manager. So it really depends on which spot you guys go to. I'm gonna go back to pick up my pair on monday.

Member update:
Member 16
Sole searchin
Jimmy
Houston, TX
Size 9.5
T-shirt Small

Let's finalize the time shirt designs fellas

NT brothers. Anyone know if there's still stores around with the sport red pairs in a 9? Or should I just cop off ebay? I didn't realize these shoes were going to be so popular so I slept hard :smh:

Thanks to Freddy for hooking me up with the updated badge!

Also I noticed that roster update didn't include lilpapaya06 and HOOD17. I'll make sure you get in the next update.

I finally got a chance to take pics of my collection so it's gonna be in the spoiler. Click on the photo for a larger version.

Last edited:
Also I noticed that roster update didn't include lilpapaya06 and HOOD17. I'll make sure you get in the next update.
I finally got a chance to take pics of my collection so it's gonna be in the spoiler. Click on the photo for a larger version.
Looks good!

god DAMN man someone just copped those mangos so fast, was just about to input my card info when i saw its gone already

i have a question, anyone planning on doing a big order of nike roshe run or anything else on nike.com on the next release of colorways of roshe's?  PM me.

By big order I mean 3+ pairs at once, let me know.

Good to see these shoes pick up interest but not too much. Like how it's still a small group of folks.

niiiiice, pretty much got all the colorways!! 

In the next roster update I have:

• HOOD17
  • lilpapaya06
  • silvastar
  • sole searchin
  • proto onslaught

Thanks again for everyone who participated so far.

Those who ordered last weekend, your orders have shipped to me. PM me if you want a tracking number to follow your pair. They should arrive any day now.

Other Team Roshe members, if you want a pair I highly suggest you contacting me today because I'm going on vacation on the 12th of August and I don't want anything to conflict.

Back
Top Bottom