ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This is my first post under this new NT layout. I don't know WTF happened to my old account I've had for 13 years!!!!

Anyways, here's what I did to my Stadium Greens. I wasn't feeling all the green and made a slight adjustment. The swoosh is light grey.

This is my first post under this new NT layout. I don't know WTF happened to my old account I've had for 13 years!!!!
Anyways, here's what I did to my Stadium Greens. I wasn't feeling all the green and made a slight adjustment. The swoosh is light grey.
Looks way better! How did you do it?

Side note: Who else wants a # Team Roshe badge? I'm trying to get everyone done. Hit me up.

there's a thread on how to get your old account back, but i gotta ask, what kind of paint did you use? i'm thinking about the speed yellows with a grey swoosh :pimp:

Can someone please just confirm that Kicks-crew does sell legit shoes (roshe's)?

Also does anyone have any experience with how fast their two shipping options are?

I am thinking of picking up the sport reds, and royal blue orange pairs and not sure whether to pay for express shipping or if standard air mail is still pretty fast...7-14 days sounds long and the difference is only $6 a pair to get the 3-7day shipping option.

Any advice would be helpful. 

Can someone please just confirm that Kicks-crew does sell legit shoes (roshe's)?

Also does anyone have any experience with how fast their two shipping options are?

I am thinking of picking up the sport reds, and royal blue orange pairs and not sure whether to pay for express shipping or if standard air mail is still pretty fast...7-14 days sounds long and the difference is only $6 a pair to get the 3-7day shipping option.

I bought 3 pairs of Roshes from them. From what I can tell they're authentic. I dont remember what shipping method I chose, but I do remember that they never updated me with tracking info until THE DAY the shoes came. Lol. I was kinda mad but got over it. The boxes came a bit damaged too though.

Kicks crew is legit. Their shipping is about a week minimum. Choose the cheaper shipping option.

Thanks for the info guys, I think I'll wait until the end of the week see if I can find sport reds in size nine for under $100 and see if the August 1st or 2nd anything releases such as the Tents or Dark Royal (these have a nickname yet?) 

there's a thread on how to get your old account back, but i gotta ask, what kind of paint did you use? i'm thinking about the speed yellows with a grey swoosh :pimp:

I already know it. Speed Yellows WILL look DOPE as HELL with a Grey Swoosh! :smokin DO IT, Broshe!

Yup, same here. Also I asked this question previously but didn't get any answer, maybe none of us no why, but how come some Roshe boxes read "NIKE ROSHERUN" and the others "ROSHE RUN"?

I'm not sure either I was going to point that out.

I believe the first run of colorways have the space between the two words, but the newer colorways don't?

Woah interesting on the boxes never noticed.  Just checked my boxes...and only my Black Sails said ROSHERUN...my iguana's didn't have original box but all others were Nike Roshe Run.

Thanks for the info guys, I think I'll wait until the end of the week see if I can find sport reds in size nine for under $100 and see if the August 1st or 2nd anything releases such as the Tents or Dark Royal (these have a nickname yet?) 
Tents & Knicks?

I'm not sure either I was going to point that out.
I believe the first run of colorways have the space between the two words, but the newer colorways don't?

I'm not sure what it is, really. My Cybers and Black/Sails that I got from Nikestore MOA say "ROSHE RUN", when the Sport Reds, Sirens, and Iggys from Kicks-crew all say "NIKE ROSHERUN". The Calypsos I just received say "ROSHE RUN". So honestly, I have no idea why. I just thought I'd point it out to everyone!

hit up dusty on here, he just joined but hooked me up with my size for retail plus shipping. im sure one of his spots still has some sport reds

I'm not sure what it is, really. My Cybers and Black/Sails that I got from Nikestore MOA say "ROSHE RUN", when the Sport Reds, Sirens, and Iggys from Kicks-crew all say "NIKE ROSHERUN". The Calypsos I just received say "ROSHE RUN". So honestly, I have no idea why. I just thought I'd point it out to everyone!

My Sport Reds from Oneness I bought about 2 weeks ago have the space.

Last edited:
Thanks to Freddy for hooking me up with the updated badge!
Also I noticed that roster update didn't include lilpapaya06 and HOOD17. I'll make sure you get in the next update.
I finally got a chance to take pics of my collection so it's gonna be in the spoiler. Click on the photo for a larger version.

ILLY, B! :nthat:

Really like your idea ray, kind get our own style. simple and but effective, just like the shoe. but i prefer a black shirt over a white, last time i wore a white shirt was disaster. thanks for the hard work ray and everyone with all the knowledge!

Thanks, broshe! I'll try to make a "reverse" cw.

Here's a better look (front and back)... Changed the font to make it look more "natural".

Last edited:
Broshes, I know one of you made a pretty good guide on how to wash them in the washer. Do you think we could put that on Page 1, for future use by everybody? I might want to use that sometime.

dope shirt ray, those gonna be avail for everyone? :nerd: and black based one maybe please :nerd:

i have a question, anyone planning on doing a big order of nike roshe run or anything else on nike.com on the next release of colorways of roshe's?  PM me.

By big order I mean 3+ pairs at once, let me know.

Let me help you help me fam! Contact me, even if you're just doubling up

Back
Top Bottom