ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

All this "Yeezy" talk. Blah Blah Blah. They are a great shoe, trust me, I have a couple. But I love them cause the colorway, not cause they tied in with that damn Nike shoe that cost $245+ retail. Well enough of that, I came on to give a BIG s/o to a 'local boy' from the islands but currently located elsewhere AKOJAPAN. This guy came through with the YEEZY KILLER!  (and I only say that because of my pictures) I can't explain how happy I was when I found out that MANGOS NOT the V2s/Beaches are coming my way! They are finally here and here are some pictures. I hope all you RESELLERS see this and drool, but honestly most of them would't even know about these because they are too new to Roshe and their first purchase was a bulk order of the Mints. 

:nthat:
Way too cool man. Definitely glad to see a real roshe head picking up crazy heat

so wait you bought the mints to step on them and take pics of you doing so or sell them? since i see that you don't like them. Just a question.

Last edited:
The whole stepping on the shoe thing is stupid and played out. You bought the shoe so that just make you look stupid. Kids these days I tells ya
mean.gif
His shoes who cares?
I didnt see his "Kids these days" comment when I quoted it, I must have accidentally erased it. I am not a kid but again, thanks! haha.  
nthat.gif

what a shame, and I thought I found something amazing.
that would have been amazing! lol,, but most of those colors didnt release and the retail prices were wrong and most sites with names like: cheapairmax2012, or cheapjordan11, or nikeairmax2012 are thos fake chinese sites

are these coming to ID soon? 

will they have the snake looking paneling as an option?

you can probably take off the swoosh pretty easily of you placed the steamer inside of the shoe and let it dissolve all the glue.

i imagine it probably leaves a stain on the shoe though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom