ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ohh lol. thanks! but i think i saw and compared the mangos but it looked like the 'v2s' are darker grey with black swoosh

Two things guys. I wear a 12 in OG mesh roshes. Should I go .5 up in FBs? Also if anyone is looking for floral roshes niketown ny has some. Not sure what sizes tho I walked into Nike Chicago and had them Nike find em but I only searched sz 12

Two things guys. I wear a 12 in OG mesh roshes. Should I go .5 up in FBs? Also if anyone is looking for floral roshes niketown ny has some. Not sure what sizes tho I walked into Nike Chicago and had them Nike find em but I only searched sz 12
yea the general consensus has been to go up .5 size for the mints

I am not feeling the black swoosh as much tho, put still wanted to post...
I was thinking about that, but there is no "pop" like you know eye catching. The white gives it a "pop". I wonder how a volt swoosh painted over the white swoosh is like.

All this "Yeezy" talk. Blah Blah Blah. They are a great shoe, trust me, I have a couple. But I love them cause the colorway, not cause they tied in with that damn Nike shoe that cost $245+ retail. Well enough of that, I came on to give a BIG s/o to a 'local boy' from the islands but currently located elsewhere AKOJAPAN. This guy came through with the YEEZY KILLER!  (and I only say that because of my pictures) I can't explain how happy I was when I found out that MANGOS NOT the  V2s/Beaches are coming my way! They are finally here and here are some pictures. I hope all you RESELLERS see this and drool, but honestly most of them would't even know about these because they are too new to Roshe and their first purchase was a bulk order of the Mints. 

nthat.gif
thanks for the S/O!

Current Roshe Collection.
Will be submitting a #TeamRoshe by the first day of next month. Only thing stopping me is the Rep & Post Count System 
sick.gif

Oh well.. If you guys have any questions about sizings, quality of materials, etc.. feel free to PM. I remember those days at my local NRDSTRM Rack grabbing pairs for 54.99 as well. Here we are... a year & a half later.. "Yeeshes" have been cursed upon.

Enjoy ma broshes.

Bless AkoJapan for the Mango Connect as well. He's too real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom