ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Someone do this!

I dont like how you could still see the imprint on the toe though
I know, I'm not too good at filling non-solid colors in PS

Current Roshe Collection.
Will be submitting a #TeamRoshe by the first day of next month. Only thing stopping me is the Rep & Post Count System 
sick.gif

Oh well.. If you guys have any questions about sizings, quality of materials, etc.. feel free to PM. I remember those days at my local NRDSTRM Rack grabbing pairs for 54.99 as well. Here we are... a year & a half later.. "Yeeshes" have been cursed upon.

Enjoy ma broshes.

Bless AkoJapan for the Mango Connect as well. He's too real.
nice collection is the hot punch your size? my homie wants a pair but hard to find big sizes in japan in womens...i think they would be too bright but he one of those artist types who rocks crazy stuff..haha........thanks for the s/o man!

I'm done with this thread for awhile.Can't stand all these gibberish in here.see you guys on the FB roshe page.

NDC reps really have no clue whats going on... they simply take orders and look up info straight from their computers. No more no less. I have literally called 3 different times and have gotten 3 different answers on an issue in the past and none were correct. It's not their faults they just get paid to answer the phone and answer questions based on the info on the computer screen. Nike released the Mints a few days ago and got bombarded with people ordering 10, 20, 30 pairs at a time and immediately figured out these were a hot item for re-sellers so they removed them from the site. Notice this time it was a 3 per customer order only. If you ordered more than 3 they WILL cancel your order. NDC is cracking down on re-sellers and with the new  RSVP "captcha" and some other changes coming soon to combat the bots. 

Last edited:
It's still better than the white swoosh. I think I'm going to do a dark grey/gunmetal swoosh on mine. Somewhat noticeable but still subtle. The subtle swoosh was a pinnacle piece of the original design and release which made the shoe very appealing.
Truuuuuuuuuuuuu

We got a concrete date for ID?

Slowly giving up on finding any of the City Pack . . . I didn't like those pink spots on the laces anyway but I woulda managed . . .
embarassed.gif

Anyways, I've been seeing ID in the thread title for like a year and I haven't seen/heard any news . . . is that a real thing or is that like one of those things that someone from NSW mentioned in an interview and was never confirmed

I dunno if any of you keep up with Nightwing2303, but apparently he's not a fan of Roshes. To each his own, I suppose.

We got a concrete date for ID?​

Slowly giving up on finding any of the City Pack . . . I didn't like those pink spots on the laces anyway but I woulda managed . . . :wow:

Anyways, I've been seeing ID in the thread title for like a year and I haven't seen/heard any news . . . is that a real thing or is that like one of those things that someone from NSW mentioned in an interview and was never confirmed​

nothing yet

got on youtube seen this on my channel feed...

he kinda clowns these for the most part. more for tech than CW. he  usaully reviews bball sneaks anyway(like most of u already know). i still want reg blk pair 1st to get real feel.

I dunno if any of you keep up with Nightwing2303, but apparently he's not a fan of Roshes. To each his own, I suppose.

He has his opinion which is cool and I do watch some of his videos and they are good, but a lot of the points he said in that video is completely false. I'm sure he will receive a ton of hate off of that video.

he the 1st person i ever heard talk bad about shoe. plus he has a BBall mind anyway
Exactly. He has a Basketball mindset. I saw his review on the adidas Energy boost shoe and it was just horrible IMO. He does hate running, so I'm going to just assume he hates running shoes as well, but i mean he has his own opinion, but that video was just horrible; both the adidas and the roshe run video.

got on youtube seen this on my channel feed...

he kinda clowns these for the most part. more for tech than CW. he  usaully reviews bball sneaks anyway(like most of u already know). i still want reg blk pair 1st to get real feel.
Just watched this earlier today too. I have never been able to fit in a payless shoe as comfy as a OG Roshe.

All this "Yeezy" talk. Blah Blah Blah. They are a great shoe, trust me, I have a couple. But I love them cause the colorway, not cause they tied in with that damn Nike shoe that cost $245+ retail. Well enough of that, I came on to give a BIG s/o to a 'local boy' from the islands but currently located elsewhere AKOJAPAN. This guy came through with the YEEZY KILLER!  (and I only say that because of my pictures) I can't explain how happy I was when I found out that MANGOS NOT the  V2s/Beaches are coming my way! They are finally here and here are some pictures. I hope all you RESELLERS see this and drool, but honestly most of them would't even know about these because they are too new to Roshe and their first purchase was a bulk order of the Mints. 

nthat.gif
I'll buy those Yeeshees from you for $25 since you stepped on them, bro? LMK lmfao
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom