ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Almost 30 pages in less than 24 hours. Everytime this happens I'm thinking, 'whoa. something crazy must have gone down' and everytime- nope. Just 30 pages of this.

To the people with NDC problems. I'm not sure what happened because I ordered my squadrons on Saturday, already got the ups tracking number and they're scheduled for Wednesday delivery. Not bragging, just saying I'm not sure what's up with NDC.

Those Biebers are fire
pimp.gif
lol.  i mean, im still waiting for details on the one direction pack, but from what ive heard everyone and your little sister will wanna cop

lol c'mon....everyone hates on yeezy roshes and now there are galaxy roshes floating around? too much. too much. trying to quit the roshe game even. 

Kanye is probably gonna go up to heads of Nike and be like "Why the **** did you not tell me I had another shoe coming out? Am I still getting money off this?"
If these are real, **** just got real.
I think theres def photoshop in there. You can see some blue on the white toe. 

I dunno if any of you keep up with Nightwing2303, but apparently he's not a fan of Roshes. To each his own, I suppose.

The man is entitled to his opinion, and nobody can change that.

I don't disagree, but I think if a reviewer is going to be relevant, he/she has to make the due effort to research the shoe.  He's right about the materials, but he didn't acknowledge Dylan Rasch and the true reasoning as to why the Roshe was created.

Plus $70 for a Nike sportswear shoe, in general, is a damn good price no matter how ugly it is.

The man is entitled to his opinion, and nobody can change that.

I don't disagree, but I think if a reviewer is going to be relevant, he/she has to make the due effort to research the shoe.  He's right about the materials, but he didn't acknowledge Dylan Rasch and the true reasoning as to why the Roshe was created.

Plus $70 for a Nike sportswear shoe, in general, is a damn good price no matter how ugly it is.

Meh, I don't really listen to dude. He reviews basketball shoes, now go watch him playing basketball. The equivalent to a person reviewing track shoes but runs a 6.2, 40. No hate, just saying ...

Last edited:
never attempted, just stated the condition of this thread over its life span and the roaches reacted defensively, no surprise since the majority have a lil napoleon in them. most are in hiding since the yeezy hype is so uncool but once it dies they will crawl back
Cool analysis.  Thanks for sharing!

Oh and yeah, you attempted.  I could care less.  Its been fun but I'm done with you.  Have fun with your next victim!   =)

Last edited:
I also thought they were closer to starry night than galaxy...might have to get another pair of blk sails to do that haha

got on youtube seen this on my channel feed...

he kinda clowns these for the most part. more for tech than CW. he  usaully reviews bball sneaks anyway(like most of u already know). i still want reg blk pair 1st to get real feel.

this guy speaks the truth. :pimp: . like i said it before, FR2> ROSHES.

I just want mine sport reds and black sails. Then I'm done with the roshe game, until they become available everywhere like the free runs.

Back
Top Bottom