ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I see you still with the flirty gifs, I aint into dudes and stop with the personal messages
roll.gif

Got order confirmation, and the FB's are now searchable on the nike site so I don't see why it wouldn't have been a legitimate release. Got charged and everything so it better be..

Not saying the restock ain't real but......

I remember the exact same thing happening last year with the KD4 N7 restock. Ordered shoe, got order confirmation, money was taken out of my account & all that. After 2 days with no tracking number, I called Nike & was informed to wait an additional few days cause they had no record of restock.

Sure nuff' my money was refunded in about a week & no KD4 N7s for me. This ain't the first time Nike has had a phantom restock/computer glitch.

Still, we'll see. Hope the real Roshe Fans gets their pairs.

Kanye is probably gonna go up to heads of Nike and be like "Why the **** did you not tell me I had another shoe coming out? Am I still getting money off this?"

I think theres def photoshop in there. You can see some blue on the white toe. 

The man is entitled to his opinion, and nobody can change that.

I don't disagree, but I think if a reviewer is going to be relevant, he/she has to make the due effort to research the shoe.  He's right about the materials, but he didn't acknowledge Dylan Rasch and the true reasoning as to why the Roshe was created.

Plus $70 for a Nike sportswear shoe, in general, is a damn good price no matter how ugly it is.

The cheap materials are the reason Nike can sell these to us for $70. It's a convenient price point but I don't think you're getting anymore for you buck than with any other NSW shoe.

Not saying the restock ain't real but......

I remember the exact same thing happening last year with the KD4 N7 restock. Ordered shoe, got order confirmation, money was taken out of my account & all that. After 2 days with no tracking number, I called Nike & was informed to wait an additional few days cause they had no record of restock.

Sure nuff' my money was refunded in about a week & no KD4 N7s for me. This ain't the first time Nike has had a phantom restock/computer glitch.

Still, we'll see. Hope the real Roshe Fans gets their pairs.

Hmm...

It's still better than the white swoosh. I think I'm going to do a dark grey/gunmetal swoosh on mine. Somewhat noticeable but still subtle. The subtle swoosh was a pinnacle piece of the original design and release which made the shoe very appealing.

I never knew a white swoosh wasn't subtle. :smh:

Squadron Blues are perfect just like they are. Ain't nobody complaining about that black swoosh on the other wise light colored upper on those Calypsos? Btw, Squadrons & Gammas are more OG looking than those Stadium Greens & Knicks joints. Not a fan of those colored swooshes matching the colored midsole. Both of those would of been fire with a Sail midsole making them similar to the Team Reds.

Back
Top Bottom