ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Soooo how bad is that weather in New Mexico for my package from FNL to be delayed. Was supposed to receive my pairs today.

=

Hereeeeee Weeee Gooooo ! :nerd:

ITS DEFINITELY TIME TO LOCK THIS THREAD. MODS PLEASE LOCK IT UP :smh:

smh at you hype monsters, resellers and people from the Jordan threads coming in here trying to compare cw's like the orange FB's and mint FB'S when there is no connection at all :smh:

LMAO at the new people that just jumped on the bandwagon after yesterday's FNL tweet and all of a sudden they're "broshes".....W T F :x

Last edited:
It's so frustrating when people at shoe stores know nothing about and they make no effort to look into it. They just say "I dont know what those are" and that's the end of the conversation.

Wow. I'm amazed at how crazy people are going for the mints. And to think only last week the sheikh out here had them sitting on the shelves for about a week until they sold out.

Broshes... RELAX!  Need to keep it zen.

Regardless of if the Yeezy Roshes were inspired by the Yeezy 2 Solar colorway, they still are very similar to the Yeezys, and thus they will be referred to as the Yeezy Roshes.  No reason to be mad about it.  That's not what the Roshe represents.

Yea. Those are sample pics.
FB stands for futbol. Youre right. The swoosh was placed on the toe like the cleats. I believe like the mercurial vapors had em.

Thanks man, glad I found out they were mesh and not that weird material, copped this morning before sold out. I originally passed because I wanted the mesh :smokin

The Calypsos last year sold out pretty quick. Currently those are the most expansive colorway on the market followed by Mangos and Sirens.

Actually Calypsos sat...for a good while. The colorway didn't sit well with the runner community and sat for months. I can attest to this cause some of my family got them in store months after release. Calypsos are only rare because sneakerheads didn't get to them first, people that actually had intention of wearing them did so a lot of them are beat.

Cannot wait till all the hype dies down and we become a community again that just looks out for each other and the reselling stops. >D

Regardless of if the Yeezy Roshes were inspired by the Yeezy 2 Solar colorway, they still are very similar to the Yeezys, and thus they will be referred to as the Yeezy Roshes.  No reason to be mad about it.  That's not what the Roshe represents.

LMAO says the "broshe" that just came in here yesterday. So you only got two pairs to resell today? What happen to the five you promised yesterday with all your bragging about how easy online releases are for you. Looks like you didn't get enough to fill your "hyped demand" of pre-orders :smh:

Actually Calypsos sat...for a good while. The colorway didn't sit well with the runner community and sat for months. I can attest to this cause some of my family got them in store months after release. Calypsos are only rare because sneakerheads didn't get to them first, people that actually had intention of wearing them did so a lot of them are beat.

Cannot wait till all the hype dies down and we become a community again that just looks out for each other and the reselling stops. >D

It'd be cool if that were to ever happen again, future looks bleak tho

LMAO says the "broshe" that just came in here yesterday. So you only got two pairs to resell today? What happen to the five you promised yesterday with all your bragging about how easy online releases are for you. Looks like you didn't get enough to fill your "hyped demand" of pre-orders
mean.gif
Got 5 off NDC.  2 off FNL.

I had 10 pairs in my cart on FNL this morning at final stage of checkout, but their stupid credit card processor rejected my card as always.  So I had to switch to a different credit card.  By the time I got through checkout again, I could only get 2 pairs.

I'm hoping the .5 size up works for me, was forced into it.

I'm a bit more impressed with the blue/ volt online but am really hoping to see those and the Orange fbs in person. is the Orange almost a salmon color?

Back
Top Bottom