ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Broshes... RELAX!  Need to keep it zen.

Regardless of if the Yeezy Roshes were inspired by the Yeezy 2 Solar colorway, they still are very similar to the Yeezys, and thus they will be referred to as the Yeezy Roshes.  No reason to be mad about it.  That's not what the Roshe represents.

LMAO says the "broshe" that just came in here yesterday. So you only got two pairs to resell today? What happen to the five you promised yesterday with all your bragging about how easy online releases are for you. Looks like you didn't get enough to fill your "hyped demand" of pre-orders :smh:
Got 5 off NDC.  2 off FNL.

I had 10 pairs in my cart on FNL this morning at final stage of checkout, but their stupid credit card processor rejected my card as always.  So I had to switch to a different credit card.  By the time I got through checkout again, I could only get 2 pairs.

finishline is apparantley saying it was a QS :
jåmēšdāįš‏@jamesdais77
@FinishLine wow how many shoes did u get?Finish Line‏@FinishLine
@jamesdais77 It was a QS. Pretty limited.

These are a GENERAL RELEASE. All the new spring cw's and FB's are with the exception of the mid city pack.

Finishline probably just sold a small set amount of their stock on the mints to have the illusion of a quick sell out. Look for them to RESTOCK on FNL sooner than later. These will also be in stores across the country.

These are a GENERAL RELEASE. All the new spring cw's and FB's are with the exception of the mid city pack.

Finishline probably just sold a small set amount of their stock on the mints to have the illusion of a quick sell out. Look for them to RESTOCK on FNL sooner than later. These will also be in stores across the country.

but these came out almost 2 weeks ago, how come NYC hasn't seen these yet :lol: :smh:

The thing is with GR roshe, it is still a smaller production run, than say a lunarglide or Jordan GR. NSW is a niche market now, and the demand seems to be greater than supply (with addition of resellers buying out size runs, of course).

Actually Calypsos sat...for a good while. The colorway didn't sit well with the runner community and sat for months. I can attest to this cause some of my family got them in store months after release. Calypsos are only rare because sneakerheads didn't get to them first, people that actually had intention of wearing them did so a lot of them are beat.

Cannot wait till all the hype dies down and we become a community again that just looks out for each other and the reselling stops. >D

Actually. Good point. The first release they sat for a little while. The small restock on NDC sold a little faster (not much faster) than the initial release. I forgot about that. I had to store locate my first pair of Calypsos since NDC sold out. It's been a year so I my memory might be a little off. LOL. Oh how I miss the days of Roshe Zen.

Either way, I thank the man above that Hypebeasts never got ahold of the Calypsos.

Last edited:
The total orange on the brown fb was fairly bright in person compared to online pics. Very nice contrast with the brown but the brightness just aren't for me. :\

but these came out almost 2 weeks ago, how come NYC hasn't seen these yet :lol: :smh:

I'm not sure on how big the hype is on roshes in NYC and the east coast is but over here in the west, mainly Cali, is where the roshe trend started last year. That's why most of the stores over here got them in first because they were aware of their customer base and put the orders into Nike for them first.

I'm not sure on how big the hype is on roshes in NYC and the east coast is but over here in the west, mainly Cali, is where the roshe trend started last year. That's why most of the stores over here got them in first because they were aware of their customer base and put the orders into Nike for them first.
In my area, I don't see many people wear em. Probably once every month and that's it. No FNL or Footaction's had or currently have them in store. Only stores that do have them are the streetwear ones. Ordered all my Roshe's online or through the phone.

Those who ordered the city pack from wellgosh or end, did you receive your package yet? And did you really have to sign for it? Cuz I know some sites say they require a signature but the delivery guy just leaves it at the door.

Those who ordered the city pack from wellgosh or end, did you receive your package yet? And did you really have to sign for it? Cuz I know some sites say they require a signature but the delivery guy just leaves it at the door.

Does anyone have the blue/yellow colorway of the women's roshes? I was trying to find pictures of those but didn't see any. Did anyone get the blue speckle women's color that just released? Pictures of those would be great too. Stock photos never really help.

Both packages I've gotten from END have required signature through Fed Ex

Does anyone have the blue/yellow colorway of the women's roshes? I was trying to find pictures of those but didn't see any. Did anyone get the blue speckle women's color that just released? Pictures of those would be great too. Stock photos never really help.

Do you mean the sprites? I've seen them at shoe palace. And I got my girl the blue speckle. It arrives on Thursday. I'll post on feet pics when I receive them.

Everything is a product of this thread, no need to post everything here. 20+ pages in less that 6 hours means HYPE

Back
Top Bottom