ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm done with this thread because it's not worth getting banned over a bunch of newbs who put this stupid shoe on a pedestal.  It's a sneaker.  It's not some holy grail.  It doesn't put you in a zen state of mind.  It's made in the same sweatshops as every other Nike shoe.  It doesn't stand for anything.  It doesn't make you part of some special club by wearing them.  It's a pair of mass produced Nikes.

I will resell any shoe that I can easily make money off of.  The Yeezy Roshes fall into that category.  I will be back to grab any restocks on NDC or FNL, or when they eventually drop on Eastbay.  And if there are any other hyped Roshes releases, I will be reselling them as well.  

If you don't want to pay resale prices, that's fine.  There are 10 other people lined up to buy them for double retail.

"Broshes"  Exactly why I resell shoes instead of keeping most of them.

I'm done with this thread because it's not worth getting banned over a bunch of newbs who put this stupid shoe on a pedestal.  It's a sneaker.  It's not some holy grail.  It doesn't put you in a zen state of mind.  It's made in the same sweatshops as every other Nike shoe.  It doesn't stand for anything.  It doesn't make you part of some special club by wearing them.  It's a pair of mass produced Nikes.

I will resell any shoe that I can easily make money off of.  The Yeezy Roshes fall into that category.  I will be back to grab any restocks on NDC or FNL, or when they eventually drop on Eastbay.  And if there are any other hyped Roshes releases, I will be reselling them as well.  

If you don't want to pay resale prices, that's fine.  There are 10 other people lined up to buy them for double retail.

peace famb

:x

I would live to see Nike bring back the Presto in OG colors and materials (including the OG tongue logo).

The solid color blocking of recent years has been disappointing to say the least.
they suppose to drop dis summer. this is summer preview/lookbook.

mean.gif

GUYS, PLEAAAAAAAAASE KEEP THIS THREAD CIVIL. PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE.

I DONT COME IN HERE MUCH BUT EVERY TIME IM POPPING IN THE NIKE FORUM, I SEE PREVIEWS OF SOME STUFF THAT DOESNT NEED TO BE SEEN BY ME.

AGAIN... PLEEEEASE KEEP IT CIVIL AND CHILL ON THE HYPEBEAST DESTROYING STUFF KICK.

Both packages I've gotten from END have required signature through Fed Ex

Do you know if I can leave a pre-signed not for the delivery guy? Or is a physical signature required right then and there?

it depends on the driver because that would save him another trip the next day. I left notes before and some followed my request and some would not risk something happening to it. Worth a try though.

anyone in brooklyn? if so pretty sure the footaction on 86 street has the total crimsons, just spoke with a worker on the phone, gunna check later on in the day

anyone in brooklyn? if so pretty sure the footaction on 86 street has the total crimsons, just spoke with a worker on the phone, gunna check later on in the day
can you lmk if you see any there? im located all the way in queens and i dont want to go out all the way there if i cant get my size thanks!

Back
Top Bottom