ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do I go about acquiring some calypso's in NYC I need those in my life. Nordstrom rack? Ebay?
calypsos are pretty hard to find state side. your best bet is either ebay or one of the international sneaker stores located in australia or even japan. good luck

anyone know where to get laces for these roshes? do not have to be og style, rounded laces besides nike outlet.  having a hard time tracking down 36" laces

If anyone's a size 8 or 8.5 there's a couple pairs of sirens on the bay for 65 shipped from NY. boutta get me my first pair 
smokin.gif

Quick question. How do I get my Team Roshe sig back. or at least the new one with the items underneath? Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ROSHE-..._Shoes&var=&hash=item27c6dc85ce#ht_2889wt_908

I emailed the guy last night to see if he would get the last few sizes down to 65 as they were 75 shipped for weeks.  Really good buy.  I wear these .5 smaller than normal with no socks so I am hoping more small sizes pop up. 

@GT & Justballin -  Also make sure on those laces, you realize the tips are white on all colors.  That turned me off from that brand as there are others out there that tips are same color as laces. 

Last edited:
For my fellow TeamROSHE members who want to put their badge on their signature.
- Go to your profile page
- Scroll down and go to "Your Lists" and click "Create a new list"
- Name it "Team ROSHE" (Member # Optional) and click "Submit
- Next go to "Your Signature" and click "Edit Signature Text"
- Once the Edit Signature Text box appears click on "Show off stuff in your signature" and click on "Team ROSHE"
- Click "Submit" and you're done!
Here's the pic for the primary picture for the "Team ROSHE" badge and what you should see in you're profile page when you scroll down.

that amazon link is a good hookup on laces for those who need them

i know some people aren't as internet savvy as others, but you won't believe how many times i get asked where i got pink laces for my calypsos. i try to be courteous and answer politely but by the tenth person i couldn't do it. google is everyone's friend

Last edited:
Hey! Here's another video. This time it's the Women's Sprite colorway with an HD comparison of the mesh details. Check it out. Let me know what you think.

I'm editing through some more now so stay tuned.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ROSHE-..._Shoes&var=&hash=item27c6dc85ce#ht_2889wt_908

I emailed the guy last night to see if he would get the last few sizes down to 65 as they were 75 shipped for weeks.  Really good buy.  I wear these .5 smaller than normal with no socks so I am hoping more small sizes pop up. 

@GT & Justballin -  Also make sure on those laces, you realize the tips are white on all colors.  That turned me off from that brand as there are others out there that tips are same color as laces. 

Was there ever a sz 10?

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION
Why I like the shoe - super mad comfortable, wore it to attend 2 concerts 2 nights in a row, jumped around a lot and still didnt feel any soreness unlike wearing other shoes

What made me interested - Read the article on the origins of the Roshe, was interested immediately & since I liked the teals colorway and wanted to get the teals, I went to a local store and tried on the only colorway that they had which was the cybers. Grabbed it on the spot and went straight home to snag a pair of teals off ebay from a s.korean seller. The rest is history.

+1 for alcardi

+1 for alcardi
I believe this is your second vote so just one more vote. :pimp:

+1 from me dude, although i hope you don't leave all your pairs locked up in boxes
i just tossed those green laces in for the hell of it, maybe i'll look into gitd ones to honor ye

alcardi: Welcome to the Team, BROshe (M:37)! :nthat:

MYKExKNOWS: Welcome as well (M:36)! :nthat:

Fellow BROshEs, for the future app "+1s", please use the multi-quote feature, so all the "+1s" will be in the latest post. It'll make things easier for me, so I don't have to track down each one. Thanks!

Last edited:
finally back in business with my original name. Pass on the oly 7s to cop the women's pure platinum/orange chalks for $56. Better shoe for less than 1/3 of the price. :smokin

Last edited:
Just an FYI chalks can be had for $39.97 from sports chalet + shipping, or you can spend $10 more and get free shipping.  I for one really like the look of the chalks. 

@itzjono - I don't think he ever had 10's only 9.5s

Really looking for speed yellows in 8.0 or 8.5 if anyone sees any available. 

Back
Top Bottom