ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

NYC heads...check out V.I.M stores they have a few colorways for $55....I saw white/red and grey/cyber green pairs

Last edited:
Chalks are cool, but I'd much rather have Mangos.
Oh I agree, chalks for $40 to hold me over until I can find Mango's though was my plan.  I am working on having some shipped to my Hong Kong office off Rakuten, but am kind of striking out at the moment. 

people that ordered from rakuten before, what shipping option do you choose?

there is currently some stores on rakuten selling black/sail and black/cyber for $45 plus shipping

There is an International shipping and a "Rakuten International shipping", and one in all japanese "靴不可★メール便(ヤマト)商品名にメール便可と記入の商品のみ "

There is an International shipping and a "Rakuten International shipping", and one in all japanese "靴不可★メール便(ヤマト)商品名にメール便可と記入の商品のみ "
Just checked my email and I did Rakuten International Shipping. It took a bout a week to get to me. (California)

Just checked my email and I did Rakuten International Shipping. It took a bout a week to get to me. (California)
how much did it cost shipped? I think I'll pick up the black/sails since someone stole my sirens (damn you PayPal) or if you got it from another seller how much did the shipping cost

alcardi: Welcome to the Team, BROshe (M:37)!
nthat.gif

THANK YOU, ILLustRAYt!

Remember the days when xtianP would tell us roshes were gonna hit NR the next morning?

Man those days are long gone..

Remember when roshes wasn't so big and everyone was still on frees.. Lol

Those days are over ..

Now all I wanna say is.. Remember those days when lakers had Bynum...

Dwight your home is in LA!!

Whats goin' on in this thread, seems like the only way to cop roshes these days is thru ebay or overseas, heartbreakin to tell the truth, such a dope shoe, im optimistic they'll drop on nike or zappos tho, good things come to those who wait

It's just like any other big release now, except there isn't a set release date for any future colorways. The original run of Roshes sold out, and now you just have to wait for more colors to drop.

Just an FYI chalks can be had for $39.97 from sports chalet + shipping, or you can spend $10 more and get free shipping.  I for one really like the look of the chalks. 

@itzjono - I don't think he ever had 10's only 9.5s

Really looking for speed yellows in 8.0 or 8.5 if anyone sees any available. 

yea i ordered a small size for my girl from sportchalet. they dont have big sizes.

still waiting for my iguana at nordstrom. hopefully they come in by monday. we'll see and hope for the best. hopefully no major defects and comes with laces.

thanks for the answer.  debating whether i want black/sail as i'm strapped for cash and it wasn't a color i wanted originally... but for about retail it is a steal considering everythings sold out :stoneface:

Thanks for the updates on the Pinks. I snagged one. Needing to see if there is any news on the Orange/Blue colorway. I wish I can get a pair of Calypsos in a 10 or 10.5 8)

Back
Top Bottom