ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn, wish I could get my old account back :/

Anyway, my brother put me on these a few weeks ago. I found my black/sail pair at a Sheikhs. I had been looking for iguanas for the longest time until I recently read that some NRs still had em. I got lucky and got the last 10.5 for ~70 shipped.

And I wish more plain ones came out, I'm only diggin the black/sails and the iguanas. I'd cop those dark blue/white joints though.

only two peope i have seen wearing roshes worked at a shoe store (nike outlet and a skate shop) lol

I apologize for the bad picture but here's my application for Team Roshe.

I started on the Roshe back on Memorial Day weekend with getting the Cyber colorway. From there, it's been a snowball. That same weekend, I remember the Iguanas came out and I immediately snagged 2 pairs. What I like about the shoes are the comfort, style and the colorways. Best of all, I haven't gotten excited for shoes since early in my collecting days back in 2001. However, these shoes not only are great for the price but also, it has brought back the sense of community that I think Niketalk has been sorely lacking the last few years. Just in this group alone, I got help in getting the Yellows, Black Sails and now, Mangos...which I anticipate greatly! All I need now are the Calypsos and I'll be complete.

Now that several people have helped me, I am glad to return the favor. Thank you, Nike Roshe for restoring some of what is good in sneaker collecting and sneaker culture. Hope I can join Team Roshe!

Forgive me fellow Broshes, but I gotta say

FR2 > Roshes

This is me posting my opinion as a Runner. With that said, I'll take the athletic benefits of a Free anyday even if worn for casual wear! I just love the comfort and, most importantly, flexibilty of the Free, as it helps me improve and maintain good running form and footstrike. #probablyjustmethough lol

HOWEVER,

When it comes to wardrobe/attire, and what LOOKS good collectively...

Roshes > Free

I apologize for the bad picture but here's my application for Team Roshe.
I started on the Roshe back on Memorial Day weekend with getting the Cyber colorway. From there, it's been a snowball. That same weekend, I remember the Iguanas came out and I immediately snagged 2 pairs. What I like about the shoes are the comfort, style and the colorways. Best of all, I haven't gotten excited for shoes since early in my collecting days back in 2001. However, these shoes not only are great for the price but also, it has brought back the sense of community that I think Niketalk has been sorely lacking the last few years. Just in this group alone, I got help in getting the Yellows, Black Sails and now, Mangos...which I anticipate greatly! All I need now are the Calypsos and I'll be complete.
Now that several people have helped me, I am glad to return the favor. Thank you, Nike Roshe for restoring some of what is good in sneaker collecting and sneaker culture. Hope I can join Team Roshe!
+1 :pimp:
Dope collection and I hear you with the snowball effect. :lol:

dope collection civickid96!

you mind doing a side by side comparison of the mens red and the womens red pair? I haven't seen the womens red in person yet and want to know the color difference

Here you go. You can definitely tell the difference in the shade of red they used. Also, the Women's pair has that different material that we're used to. I say this: Sport Reds > Challenge Reds

Definite +1. 10 pairs might be the most of all of us on here.

I still haven't seen a single other person around Atlanta wearing Roshes...

Yeah, I've been wearing mine around South Carolina. Nobody and I mean, NOBODY has these around here. However, I've been spreading the word around and maybe we'll see these around soon.

Dope. Just found the last pair of Iguanas in my size at NR. Having them shipped out to me tomorrow. Definitely needed to double up on my favorite CW.

Man im mad theres no size 9 on dr. jays id pick up those green/black roshes. Picked up a pair of Hyperfuse AM 1's to switch it up a bit from roshes, ill be back doe :smokin

Man im mad theres no size 9 on dr. jays id pick up those green/black roshes. Picked up a pair of Hyperfuse AM 1's to switch it up a bit from roshes, ill be back doe 
smokin.gif

Wanted to cop, but they sold out quick on NDC. Didn't expect that coming... Oh well, time to buy another pair of Roshes then.

Last edited:
'Bout to cop those blue premiums :smokin

I'm waiting for the other khaki colored joints with the grey mid-sole but I can't find them. They are bit of a lighter color on the upper as well.

Don't know why I'm going to spend $130 on them but who cares :lol:

urbanoutfitters still has alot of sizes left in the stadium green colorway and its free shipping

look out for their coupon codes too

Just a heads up, there's a pair of Calypsos size 11.5 on ebay right now.  Not sure if any of you are willing to pay the price he's asking ($149), but given the scarce supply of this colorway, it may be one last shot for some of you.  His feedback is at 0 so buyer beware and ask for more proof/photos.  Good luck!

Just a heads up, there's a pair of Calypsos size 11.5 on ebay right now.  Not sure if any of you are willing to pay the price he's asking ($149), but given the scarce supply of this colorway, it may be one last shot for some of you.  His feedback is at 0 so buyer beware and ask for more proof/photos.  Good luck!

Plus $20 shipping, I believe.

Last edited:
'Bout to cop those blue premiums
smokin.gif

I'm waiting for the other khaki colored joints with the grey mid-sole but I can't find them. They are bit of a lighter color on the upper as well.
Don't know why I'm going to spend $130 on them but who cares
laugh.gif
hahaha i like your style!! the navy premiums might be a cop for me. i have to see them in person.

decent price than the last time i say calypsos on ebay, $199 i think

Back
Top Bottom