ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Have any pictures of the Rave Pinks? I'd love to see some non-stock shots of them or on feet pictures.
same here! @GT i think you will have all the women's colorways before you know it lol.  seems like you can pull it off though so power to you broshe!

Anyone see a used pair with a decent price pm, want to do some experiments with a beat pair. =)

same here! @GT i think you will have all the women's colorways before you know it lol.  seems like you can pull it off though so power to you broshe!

Anyone see a used pair with a decent price pm, want to do some experiments with a beat pair. =)
I hope not. Hopefully my local NFS will get the Court Purples or Soars in at the $40 price, but they haven't had any Roshes in yet.

For now, here's another Quick Look! This time it's the Black/Sails. I finally got some time to reshoot the Black/Sails, Sirens, and Iguanas for the third time. Enjoy!

Last edited:
in women i got the chalks and sprites. sprites are very loud due to the blue glow color. Cant see myself rocking the pinks

I wouldn't have an issue with wearing a woman's colorway, I only like the "Sprites" but it doesn't seem like they make a W13, it just seems like every pic I've seen of women's Roshes on dudes feet, their feet are bulging out way more due to the narrowness.  Looks kinda sloppy to me.

in women i got the chalks and sprites. sprites are very loud due to the blue glow color. Cant see myself rocking the pinks
Considered Chalks if I wasn't able to get the Mangos. Agreed on the Sprites, the Blue Glow is VERY loud, and just light enough not to match any blues in the wardrobe. Considering the Pinks, but as with most women's CWs, only in the $55 range.
Here's the Rave Pinks.
Nice pics! Thanks.

Hoping anyone can help me out and possibly help yourself out. I have Iguanas in size 12 and Sport Reds in 11.5. I'm trying to trade straight up for a size 11 in both. If you can direct me to some for sale, I'll sell these for retail + shipping. Last thing I want to do is charge someone $100+ dollars to buy them on ebay. Thanks in advance fellas!
The thirst had people looking for women's color way.
tongue.gif
:D
Haha. Thirst got me so hard I started looking for these shoes for strangers (soon to be homies). They're just that dope. 
happy.gif

We can make it a little harder to get into TeamRoshe but as for trying to get the current members to be more "active" is a long shot imo. There's just not a lot to contribute as of right now. We are heading into our final Men's CWs and into "Premiums" and "Trails". Where do we go from there? Hopefully they either keep the design and release more CWs or try for a new design. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for keeping TeamROSHE alive but we shouldn't do anything to the current members. Let's just get a couple more qualifications for the application to the team.
EDIT:
I will be sending iLLy an updated Roster Info pm by the end of the day. (PST)
This will include the info I got from yesterday and today.
Well said.

As for the womens' cw, only 1 that interest me are the olive camos. Still reluctant to pull the trigger as I rather wait for more mens cws.

I like the Sprites on feet. The women colorways I got are the Tropical Punch, Sprites and the Pinks. Might end up returning the Pinks really soon...not really feeling them THAT much.

Tropical punch is pink w the lighter pink midsole correct?
I'm off to pick up a few pairs tomorrow. Hopefully the blacks , Knicks and sprites can be had.

Does anyone know how to clean the inside of the runs? Cut my foot and got blood inside them

I'm off to pick up a few pairs tomorrow. Hopefully the blacks , Knicks and sprites can be had.
Does anyone know how to clean the inside of the runs? Cut my foot and got blood inside them

Probably easiest to just throw them in the wash, cold cycle, if you'd like inside a pillow case or something.

Well, there's Hot Punch, which is the pink you are speaking about. Then there's Tropical Twist, which is the teal/mint colorway. So...

impossible to find a the black pair in a 9.5 in NYC.

if anyone wants any of the women colorways zappos has damn near a FSR

Back
Top Bottom