ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has mangos and liquid lime women's ever hit nikestore.com? Someone please answer or what colors have not been on there

Has mangos and liquid lime women's ever hit nikestore.com? Someone please answer or what colors have not been on there
questions by questions lol

i think the mangos were released with calypsos by mistake and do not think the liquid lime ever hit NDC.  something particular you want to know about the releases?

Can anyone help me fast kine?  thanks.
[h1]also, rockcitykicks has the blue/orange roshe for sale! grab it while it's hot[/h1]
Mine stop just before the mesh meets the sole. It stops where the midsole tapers up in the front. My black sails have looked like your iguanas for a long time. They still have not separated or gotten any worse. Hope this helps relieve some stress man!

P.S.

My local shiekh still has some speed yellows in stock (size 9.5). If you want them for retail, I suggest going to your home store and ordering them there. Good luck! I would have picked them up, but I was in a rush.

The Mango's were on nikestore.com when the Roshes first came out, but always showed out of stock. They were never released. I believe seeing the Lime's on there too and was showing the same "out of stock". Have to confirm the Lime's with another member. Only place at the moment to get either is in Asia. Mango's seemed to be an Asia release (China, Japan, and I think Korea). Very limited in numbers and size wise if you wear anything above a 10 good luck.

^^^ Sick! Crisone

Just got the Dark Royals. I'm really on the hunt for Mangos right now tho. 

Thanks for the replies about mango and liquid lime. If there were officially on nikestore.com then my research is nothing of them being released this weekend

Now that the Dark Royals are taken care of, I just need Mangoes and Calypsos.. Unfortunately they are the hardest to obtain, as you all already know -___- lol

Mango came in, they look even better than pictures. Now waiting for my teals to come in.

I'm gonna put another order in for the mango early next week, I can help a few members to get theirs if interested. I can't order too many pairs so please bare with me if I can't order for you this time. People pm me already please confirm with me first. Loving this shoes more and more!! Enjoy the pics~

I walked in Rock City at the right time earlier today. If I was any later one of you guys would've scooped up my 10.5 in the royal/orange :lol:. They had the Sirens in a 10 and Cybers in 9.5-10.5 when I was in there if anyone is looking.

If you don't mind, how much did you guys end up paying for your Mangos?
nerd.gif

Does anyone know of a store that has these in a 10.5 that can do a phone order? preferably the iguanas if possible.

NR in Burlington MA had an 11 in the Cybers this afternoon...and that was all that was left.

I'm still waiting on my Urban Outfitters backorder to ship for the Black/Greens, but I want another pair I can beat the crap out of, because I think these shoes would be great for CrossFit.

Mine stop just before the mesh meets the sole. It stops where the midsole tapers up in the front. My black sails have looked like your iguanas for a long time. They still have not separated or gotten any worse. Hope this helps relieve some stress

Thanks man. Only one to return the favor out of these two pages. Can anyone else?

Thanks

Is Nike really only distributing these to select boutiques now? :smh:

It sure seems like it.

And you're welcome Cris! Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom