ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What a bargain...some 10.5 Mangos just hit ebay for $280! Don't sleep on them.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
mean.gif
!

gonna head to VIM in jamaica tonight or tomorrow in the AM. hopefully they have a pair of black/sails for me.

I got a pair of Deadstock sz 12 Calypso's in anyone has a pair of sz 12 Mango's that want to trade. I will cover shipping both ways

someone will buy those! probably the only pair of mangos ive seen on ebay!
Doubt it. Everyone who isn't on here will just assume they're fakes. I was talking to 21 Mercer staff yesterday and they hadn't even heard of the Mangos.

Got my Sirens in today! Shout out to CHUCKALEX for the hookup!

Broshes... got a question tho.. are they supposed to Lean to the left (pause) ..

Not my first choice but I'll take any Roshe I can get right now, just swooped some royal orange at the compound in Portland. They still have a few sizes.

Got 1 out of the two mangos I was getting today. How can one tell if it's legit? Can you guys post size tags?

His and hers... My girls pair came in the other day from NDC. And I just picked up mine today at FA here in the LA area using a bday coupon. $65 out the door. Now I need to find every other color in size 14 
laugh.gif

His and hers... My girls pair came in the other day from NDC. And I just picked up mine today at FA here in the LA area using a bday coupon. $65 out the door. Now I need to find every other color in size 14 
laugh.gif
every time i see the pink, inches me closer to getting them.  would dub them like breast cancer roshe (like the kobes) to justify my manhood. 

dope pick big, those cybers look huge!

Not sure. Google Jamaica Avenue VIM (its on 166 and Jamaica)

They don't. If you call though and they have your size I can ship since a post office is on the same street

so i called and with my horrible luck i end up getting a stupid employee, when i asked if they had the sport red nike roshes in stock, he says "no, we dont carry that brand" and hung up :smh:

so i called and with my horrible luck i end up getting a stupid employee, when i asked if they had the sport red nike roshes in stock, he says "no, we dont carry that brand" and hung up :smh:

i called ~10 VIMs in NY. None of their employees know what the roshes are. They all say they need the SKU # and it starts with a 6 :stoneface: . Gonna wake up early tomorrow and drive to the closest 3-5 around my way.

Back
Top Bottom