ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

in regards to Prince's post above ^^

anyone thinking about picking up the Size 14 calypsos from "good2look" should be aware of the fact that I bought that exact pair from them, but they had a big dirt stain on one of them so I returned them, stain was about twice the size of a quarter.

Then I saw that they re-listed another pair in size 14, I asked if it was a new pair or the same pair I returned with the stain and they said "this is same pair but we can move the stain."

Not sure if it's been posted but Sideline Apparel has 

Sport Reds sizes 9.5, 10, 11.5 & 13

Black/Anthracite Sail 11, 11.5 & 13

All at retail $69.00 + shipping. Phone orders only

Wow. Guy probably got them from places that rmms and others get them from, but is reselling for huge profit cause hes from there or something.... At least our fellow broshes are hooking us up, no huge profit there, just pure hook ups. :smokin Thanks again patrick. You didn't have to do all that work but instead you helped a bunch of us out!

Wow. Guy probably got them from places that rmms and others get them from, but is reselling for huge profit cause hes from there or something.... At least our fellow broshes are hooking us up, no huge profit there, just pure hook ups. :smokin Thanks again patrick. You didn't have to do all that work but instead you helped a bunch of us out!

Unfortunately I still feel like it was a bit pricey for you guys. I wish he could have shipped directly to you guys for a cheaper price but the shipping is cheaper in bulk shipments and I didn't want to take that liability with PayPal and everything coming from a different address.

sportchalet has a new women's cw. Imperial purple and white.. Get some roshes for your girl! 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
OMG. I would cry if if that happened to mine. My fear when wearing Roshes so often.

Just put a few of my pairs through the wash. They're looking brand new. 8)
Was scared to put my Sport Reds in, said eff it and did it.

I kid you not... I was standing at the washer the whole time checking up on them. :lol: checking to see if they were getting damaged or whatnot.

But I'm glad I did. The red pops again. :nthat:
and they smell Tide fresh :lol:

They told me that the aussie 11 is similar to an 11.5 for example. Not sure how they works but thats what i was told.

did anyone get a .5 size from hype dc? they only seem to sell full sizes....strange?

Hype DC doesn't carry half sizes. It's company policy, and regular in most parts of Europe. Unfortunately, that's really all that's left for Calypsos, so jump on whatever size you can get.

$30 well spent at the nordstrom rack, can't believe i found these :D

thanks to my sister and her boyfriend for getting me the challenge reds, now i gotta have them all like pokemon :lol:

$30 well spent at the nordstrom rack, can't believe i found these
happy.gif

thanks to my sister and her boyfriend for getting me the challenge reds, now i gotta have them all like pokemon
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!

guess they couldn't sell the 12 at that NR....they decided to lower it even more!
grin.gif

Okay fellas, my friend in has found a small chain type shop with a few sizes left of Mangos. He said he will be heading out towards that way Tuesday or Wednesday during the day for work.

The price is a little bit more but this may be your last chance to jump on sizes US 9-10 (from me anyway). The store owner might have to allocate some stock from other stores nearby and ship them to his house, which takes 2 days max.

Order requests will be taken by the first to contact me.

Please be ready to pay a good amount if you are buying, these are coming from overseas, therefore the shipping cost is about $35 per pair, plus the shipping from me to you (USPS Priority Mail)

Size availability is from US 7 to US 10. Please do NOT ask me if I can get you anything above a US 10, because I can't. Those sizes are out of stock!

Also, since I'm going on vacation on the 12th the sneakers will probably be delivered while I'm gone. Therefore, orders will be shipped out from me on the 17th when I get back.

If you have any other questions PM me.

I understand that this is a long wait but this will probably be the last time I will be able to order for over a month due to a busy schedule in the weeks ahead.

******g steal!!! I'm looking for size 9 iguana for retail shipped! someone hook me up
Ahh damn yeah I think I know what you're saying. If I understand correctly, for mine the mesh material does go all the way down to the bottom to the stitching (under the insole). 
Yes this is exactly what I was talking about.  My mesh (liner) interior doesn't reach all the way down there, half way or less only.  So I'm scared that if the glue comes off even a little - more chance of ripping than if the mesh reached all the way down.
Here's what the inside of my right shoe looks like.  I'm not entirely sure what you mean if the mesh overlaps, but when I put the insole in then the mesh goes under it.  Let me know if you have any other questions because I'm not too sure if I answered yours
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
if the mesh liner reaches the sole, yours is good. mine doesn't reach it on the right shoe. sad.  yeah you did answer the question though thanks!  perfectionism at it's finest :\
Unfortunately I still feel like it was a bit pricey for you guys. I wish he could have shipped directly to you guys for a cheaper price but the shipping is cheaper in bulk shipments and I didn't want to take that liability with PayPal and everything coming from a different address.
my solution to the mangos would be shipped directly to your door because you would order it yourself..  but yeah it's very risky (regarding fakes)
1.jordan r 2.jst628 3.?

ok wife just hung up with her. my wife said she thinks she's actually an older lady and was nice but kinda cold....anyway she didn't want to make it cheaper at first.......my wife kept pushin...blah, blah, blah.....and she said she will do 15000yen +1000yen (like $205) shipped to me. sorry guys its still pretty expensive.... we said we will call back so lmk! 
expensive..

Last edited:
siren reds> mangos :smokin

Agreed. When I first saw the first wave (6 cws), the Iggy's (my #1) and Sirens (#2) attracted me the most. To be honest, I didn't think much of the Mangos then, but they've grown on me, especially with that shade of Medium Grey. They've solidified the #3 spot on my Top 5 with the Sport Reds and Black/Sails following.

welp, the sole on the right shoe of my black/sail's shrunk. kept them inside my car in this hot california heat for 6 hours. doesn't feel like there is any shrinkage when i put them on and walk around, but i definitely notice it when i view them from the back :frown:

Agreed. When I first saw the first wave (6 cws), the Iggy's (my #1) and Sirens (#2) attracted me the most. To be honest, I didn't think much of the Mangos then, but they've grown on me, especially with that shade of Medium Grey. They've solidified the #3 spot on my Top 5 with the Sport Reds and Black/Sails following.
you and me are alike.  i only like these three colorways.. and i don't care for the calypsos either..
welp, the sole on the right shoe of my black/sail's shrunk. kept them inside my car in this hot california heat for 6 hours. doesn't feel like there is any shrinkage when i put them on and walk around, but i definitely notice it when i view them from the back
frown.gif
oh noo...pictures please?  did it literally melt? as in get deformed?  i leave mine in my car all the time..

Back
Top Bottom