ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Bought two new pairs in the past 2 days to take my collection to 4. All because of this thread. Iguanas, Black/Sails, Calypsos and Knicks!

Anyone in NYC want to help me out with Black Sails from VIM in a size 11?
Need them badly.
Thanks fellas.

The VIMs don't have em in that big of a size bro, only 8.5 - 9.5 last i checked. (this weekend)

EDIT: at least the ones in corona and jamaica

Last edited:
For the DMV heads,
There's a sz 10 Sirens at the Sports Zone in PG Plaza... Also, as mentioned before, there's Women's Colorways (Tropical twists, Blacks, Hot Punch/Pink) in WHOLE sizes only (sz 7-10) at select Shoe Cities for $39.97... Hope this helps...

@ SilvaStar, your Trops should be coming in TODAY fam...

Just got my carnivals!  Iguanas on the way.  Carnivals look much nicer in person.  Any word on new color ways?

Looking for any of these in size 8.5:

Teal

Calypso

Mango

Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.  

The VIMs don't have em in that big of a size bro, only 8.5 - 9.5 last i checked. (this weekend)
EDIT: at least the ones in corona and jamaica
They had black sails in size 8.5? I'm pretty sure someone a page back said they only had 10,11, and 12

Need them badly.
Thanks fellas.
I can do this, but which VIM?

also, I love this thread, been lurking on NT for many years and never registered, but I'm from NY, so if anyone needs anything lmk!

New idea for a shirt. Since ya'll hav been cravin for something more simple I tried this one where the majority of the shirt was clean. I liked the idea of rockin a roshe badge on your shoulder to add a twist so it ain't too simple. Still prefer my older design though...

Need them badly.
Thanks fellas.
I have a DS pair. I'm located in Manhattan. 
Just got my carnivals!  Iguanas on the way.  Carnivals look much nicer in person.  Any word on new color ways?

Looking for any of these in size 8.5:

Teal

Calypso

Mango

Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.  
I have DS 8.5 cybers ;/

New idea for a shirt. Since ya'll hav been cravin for something more simple I tried this one where the majority of the shirt was clean. I liked the idea of rockin a roshe badge on your shoulder to add a twist so it ain't too simple. Still prefer my older design though...

I kinda like that idea but it feels like there needs to be something else on the chest area. It reminds me of mma shirts with all those sponsors everywhere. Good job though.

Maybe the left sleeve only with the right sleeve either on the back or chest in a bigger version?

the right sleeve is exactly what i was envisioning as the logo.  caligraphy-ish, my ps skills are rusty over the years.  but good stuff.  imo i put that on the left upper chest and the left sleeve design can stay 

Someone please give me the number to a place that has iguanas in a 10.5. I want these shoes so bad.

When did this thread becoming a begging one?

It's these new posters. I don't mind helping you and looking but at less out a bit of effort in...

An FYI for all the people coming in here asking for Calypsos: aside from the few pairs for rape prices on eBay, you won't find them.

Last edited:
^ i second that, i get so many random questions on where to get mangos and calypsos.  the answers are all over this thread.

When did this thread becoming a begging one?

seriously. it's one thing if someone mentions who has what in stock, but everyone else that comes in trying to be spoonfed information needs to do some research. worst of all people expect something for nothing and don't appreciate what others have to go through to try and help out. the days are just about over of getting a pair for below retail shipped, so give it up.

hypebeasts need to move along

/rant

Last edited:
You can tell the demand is just getting higher and higher. I almost feel bad, but that's the price you pay (literally) for joining the party late.

I randomly searched my local CL. I used to only see 3 posts about Roshes, now they are in a sea of **** Jordan posts using the roshe tag. 

Last edited:
I like! But, like some have stated, I think a small left chest logo would look the best. The right sleeve looks DOPE!

For the Team Shirt to become a reality, several things need to take place.

- A poll for the designs

- Someone willing to make the mass order, and ship out to all the members that purchased

- A count of how many TRo members will copp, etc...  

Back
Top Bottom