ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Soo what's the deal with this shoe, only places that carry them are oddball places and it's usually at a discounted price, Nike isn't releasing at all, major chains have zero stock and to my knowledge have never carried, Just a big question mark to me.....

Soo what's the deal with this shoe, only places that carry them are oddball places and it's usually at a discounted price, Nike isn't releasing at all, major chains have zero stock and to my knowledge have never carried, Just a big question mark to me.....
Nike created a brilliant masterpiece in this shoe and then completely **** the bed when bringing it to the consumer.

shouts to akosaka for finally helping me with my journey! Dude is a class act and definitely knows how to do business. Will definitely be looking to do more business with that man. Anyways...on to the picture.

WOOT!
thanks for the S/O! i'm glad you got them so quick and that they didn't get stuck in customs....

thats what i was thinking too. some people say they see um at FA. but it seems like not all FA just some random stores......they are a nsw release if i'm not mistaken...the one problem i do see is if you sell them next to free's and other runners, the avg consumer would think roshe run's are are a true runner also. the name is super misleading in that aspect. at $70 thats a steal compared to actual runner prices

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me how long customs could take? I ordered from crooked tongues a while ago and my shoes should've been here by now.

Can anybody tell me how long customs could take? I ordered from crooked tongues a while ago and my shoes should've been here by now.
there is no specific time....it depends on how your package was labeled i.e. goods or gift, value of the package, and what country its from, and whether or not you have pay customs tax

If you ordered with the free shipping from CT it takes a long time. Almost 3 weeks for my sirens.

Anyone in Taiwan know of any spots carrying the Roshes? I was able to track down Stadium Green and Sport Red in my size but i'm looking for siren red and black/sails. I have a college friend living in Taiwan and he's willing to pick up pairs for me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

if you picked the super saver shipping or whatever that ish takes like a month + :x

Here's the pic for those who can't see it:

If this is real, then I'm done with Roshe's... :x :x :x

I was at the Nike Running Store today and spoke to one of the employees. He said he just came back from Nike Corporate and told me about all different Roshe's he saw. He said he saw some with Flywire as well as one with the swoosh in the front. I guess these are it. Definitely not feeling them at all.

I was at the Nike Running Store today and spoke to one of the employees. He said he just came back from Nike Corporate and told me about all different Roshe's he saw. He said he saw some with Flywire as well as one with the swoosh in the front. I guess these are it. Definitely not feeling them at all.

At least the flywire Roshes sound more promising than this pair with the toe box swoosh...

the one problem i do see is if you sell them next to free's and other runners, the avg consumer would think roshe run's are are a true runner also. the name is super misleading in that aspect. at $70 thats a steal compared to actual runner prices
What do you mean?  These are running footwear.  I've been running in my Sport Red's for 3 months and they're still holding up like a champ.  Why are people so scared to run in these?  I'm 6' 3", used to weigh 240 lbs, have been running 4 miles in these, 4 times a week, and nothing unfortunate has happened.  Yes, compared to other Nike runners, technology-wise, roshe's have a lot of shortcomings, but ultimately... they're light, comfortable, provide adequate support and look phenomenal on feet.  What more could you ask for in a running shoe? 

Less is more... Less is more.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom