ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

idk about those grey ones all the other colors on it kinda killed it for me. but only if these were released i would cop 3 pairs for sure.

im saying if a grey colorway came out like this
I'd cop it, too. 
happy.gif

I just need the og black pair and the red pair. Anyone know where they can be found besides the ebay?

:wow: :x just got confirmation of my preorder from aloha... the expected delivery date to them is 2/1/2013

at least im locked in :pimp:

eek.gif
sick.gif
just got confirmation of my preorder from aloha... the expected delivery date to them is 2/1/2013

at least im locked in
pimp.gif
was it $90 flat or did they send an invoice with shipping fees? wasnt too fond of the normal roshes, but im digging the black midsole on these new ones.

:wow: :x just got confirmation of my preorder from aloha... the expected delivery date to them is 2/1/2013

at least im locked in :pimp:
was it $90 flat or did they send an invoice with shipping fees? wasnt too fond of the normal roshes, but im digging the black midsole on these new ones.

they didnt say what the shipping would be....

i just pre-ordered them

gave them all my contact info & im on the list for my sz ..when they recieve them they will email me & then my card will get charged 48hrs later

but like i said they said they arent expecting them until 2-1-2013

i just pre-ordered them

gave them all my contact info & im on the list for my sz ..when they recieve them they will email me & then my card will get charged 48hrs later

but like i said they said they arent expecting them until 2-1-2013
Thanks for the info! i don't know why i just didnt try adding something else that's available to buy before asking, but it looks like they offer free shipping via fedex. didnt look like there was tax either. 5 months away is pretty crazy, but not bad considering you lock your pair regardless of knowing it's availability when they actually release.

i just pre-ordered them

gave them all my contact info
Thanks for the info! i don't know why i just didnt try adding something else that's available to buy before asking, but it looks like they offer free shipping via fedex. didnt look like there was tax either. 5 months away is pretty crazy, but not bad considering you lock your pair regardless of knowing it's availability when they actually release.

yeah thats what i said also... hopefully by the time they actually release i can get another 2 pairs because one pair of an all black roshe wont last long with me ........

Yeah I think they are real, but realize you are looking at $30-$40 shipping so pretty good deal on the sails, and decent on the cybers.  If you are an 8-9.5 you probably will not find cheaper.  Rakuten is pretty legit. 

Yeah I think they are real, but realize you are looking at $30-$40 shipping so pretty good deal on the sails, and decent on the cybers.  If you are an 8-9.5 you probably will not find cheaper.  Rakuten is pretty legit. 
but i dont get how they didnt sell out yet...dont a lot of people kno about rakuten?

but i dont get how they didnt sell out yet...dont a lot of people kno about rakuten?
Honestly those 3 haven't always popped up on Rakuten if you just search for Roshe.  So you had to do a little more digging to find them.  They will probably be sold out soon. 

Honestly those 3 haven't always popped up on Rakuten if you just search for Roshe.  So you had to do a little more digging to find them.  They will probably be sold out soon. 
okay but how do you explain why 3 different sellers have the same pictures/same sizes with the same prices ?

I just got my stadium Green Roshes today from grail status, got here in two days, I'm happy! I think I'm going to cop the all back ones and call it a day since I can't seem to get ahold of the calypsos at all

Last edited:
all legit, prices are dropping because they are getting rid of old stock, yes old stock from the original release.  these are not popular at all in japan, but keep in mind shipping is at $40-$50 to the US.  

for those pre-ordering the all-black Roshe's, i just got my pre-order denied. Aloha Rag will NOT be carrying 12.5 or 13, and all Size 12's are spoken for.

Back
Top Bottom