ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You got them recently¿ That's Brutal Honey, one of the first colors!

I was in Venice , October 17,18 . They had this color, the black and red one also . I didn't even know if this was a OG or a new color . I just saw that my hope for premium roshes was coming to an end and decided to buy something. I knew these wouldn't be in uSa so I just went with them . 99 euro basically 130 US dollar . Kinda expensive but I had to take something back home

How do you rate the Inneva's compared to a Roshe ? 

It's definitely a more premium feel, being that the leather insole. I'd say these feel different from how frees feel bc of the woven lace up. It just secures very nice and feels great. I can't compare to Roshe as much bc you get that spunge pillow feel from the Roshe where the free bottom on the inneva is like molding like and harder . Still good though .

You got them recently¿ That's Brutal Honey, one of the first colors!

I was in Venice , October 17,18 . They had this color, the black and red one also . I didn't even know if this was a OG or a new color . I just saw that my hope for premium roshes was coming to an end and decided to buy something. I knew these wouldn't be in uSa so I just went with them . 99 euro basically 130 US dollar . Kinda expensive but I had to take something back home

In that condition, I would've bought them too.

Copped the rave pink/wolf gray colorway off nike.com. On sale for 55 bucks, my order, including shipping, came out to 69 bucks
tongue.gif
. Shout out to my cousin "MustBeTheShoe58" for letting me use his 40 dollar giftcard. I only chipped in 29 bucks 
happy.gif

Team Roshe Application

I purchased a pair of Roshes at the start of this college semester. I came across a pair while scoping around on Zappos and luckily they had some pairs in a size 12 and I will able to scoop it up for around $60 shipped. I currently only own one pair right now (funds are tight in college). I have been saving up my funds because I heard more pairs dropping in the coming months. Out of all the shoes that I own, I would have to say hands down Roshes are some of the most comfortable shoes.

I really respect how everyone in this forum supports each other and is willing to help a fellow NTER out. This is not so common in other threads on this forum. And I would really like to be a part of this team.

Size 12

Atlanta, Georgia

Team Roshe Application

I purchased a pair of Roshes at the start of this college semester. I came across a pair while scoping around on Zappos and luckily they had some pairs in a size 12 and I will able to scoop it up for around $60 shipped. I currently only own one pair right now (funds are tight in college). I have been saving up my funds because I heard more pairs dropping in the coming months. Out of all the shoes that I own, I would have to say hands down Roshes are some of the most comfortable shoes.

I really respect how everyone in this forum supports each other and is willing to help a fellow NTER out. This is not so common in other threads on this forum. And I would really like to be a part of this team.

Size 12

Atlanta, Georgia
+1 for a fellow ATL BROshe!

Anyone know the reasoning behind the way some of the boxes have roshe run spelled i have a couple of boxes that say rosherun together and the rest of them say it in two words roshe run. One of the rosherun boxes were the iguanas which i got off of ebay which was a seller from taiwan I was hoping they werent fake or anything

Anyone know the reasoning behind the way some of the boxes have roshe run spelled i have a couple of boxes that say rosherun together and the rest of them say it in two words roshe run. One of the rosherun boxes were the iguanas which i got off of ebay which was a seller from taiwan I was hoping they werent fake or anything
This is something that made me wonder, glad someone brought it up!
I have got mine from Nike stockists in the U.K and 'size?' (a store in London) and London NikeRunning Store and i have had the same as what you mentioned so i dismissed them being fake it may be that they changed the type on a different release. Any one with more info would be great!

Top women's color way - easily the port/green/black camos I would pay so much for a women's size ten.

For actually attainable women's colors yes tropical twists hands down.

Has been answered, but nothing to worry about. The first three colorways produced (Black/Sails, Sport Reds, Calypsos) had "ROSHE RUN" on the box tag. The name was changed after these colorways to read "NIKE ROSHERUN" for the remaining and future colorways. No clue why, though.
see above for the answer.
This is something that made me wonder, glad someone brought it up!
I have got mine from Nike stockists in the U.K and 'size?' (a store in London) and London NikeRunning Store and i have had the same as what you mentioned so i dismissed them being fake it may be that they changed the type on a different release. Any one with more info would be great!

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION: 

Ok, i done one of these the other day but as i am new it was sent for moderation but since my posts have been going through and my previous application went unpublished so going to take another crack! 

As i stated i am new to the NT forum and can say the main purpose for me being here is for the ROSHE THREAD, i love the way in which all users do whatever they can to help out the other collectors get the colour ways they need to complete their collection and just pass information around to help each other out with now days is a rare thing as people seem to like to keep it their sacred little secret, not on NT though the community is all for helping each other out and sharing all the latest news on the shoe like i said i am predominantly on the forum for NT so have not checked out the other threads of shoes but it is safe to say the Roshe enthusiast on the NT is forever helpful so for that i thank ALL of you for making it such a pleasant thread. 

Now, i first got hooked onto the ROSHE by pure luck one day up at my local 'SIZE?' store i ventured in for a look to see what was about when i noticed one of the shop floor assistants wearing a BEAUTY of a shoe so asking what it was i got the reply it's the new roshe run from nike, this then made me think about Yoshie out of Super Mario for some reason a bit of a side point really but i knew i had to try a pair on to be told they think they was out of stock but he would check the back room just incase. 

Luckily enough he came out with 2 boxes the BLACK SAILS which were the ones he had on and then he said we have just this minuet had a fresh delivery of the shoe in a new colour so i brought that out to see if you liked it as well staring me in the face were these platinum and blue shoes which he called the CALYPSO'S. 
Needless to say i tried them both on and it was like i was walking on a cloud the most comfortable shoes that had graced my foot and walked out of the shop 10 minuets later with my first 2 pairs of the ROSHE. 

But this was not enough it engaged a weekly call to my 'SIZE?' store in which i would have to get a constant update on new colours which they may be getting in. 

It is truly the best shoe i have owned and an addictive shoe as once you have one you want them ALL.My Adidas shell toes have not been out the closet since. 
So with out further a do here is my current collection minus the Stadium Greens/Knicks/Lemon colour way's which are currently being shipped to me from family in Australia as a belated Birthday Gift. 

Instagram: echaters

I look forward to continuing to use the forum and getting to know TEAM ROSHE.
Cheers, 
-E

SIZE: U.K 9/U.S 10. 

TEAM ROSHE APPLICATION: 

Ok, i done one of these the other day but as i am new it was sent for moderation but since my posts have been going through and my previous application went unpublished so going to take another crack! 

As i stated i am new to the NT forum and can say the main purpose for me being here is for the ROSHE THREAD, i love the way in which all users do whatever they can to help out the other collectors get the colour ways they need to complete their collection and just pass information around to help each other out with now days is a rare thing as people seem to like to keep it their sacred little secret, not on NT though the community is all for helping each other out and sharing all the latest news on the shoe like i said i am predominantly on the forum for NT so have not checked out the other threads of shoes but it is safe to say the Roshe enthusiast on the NT is forever helpful so for that i thank ALL of you for making it such a pleasant thread. 

Now, i first got hooked onto the ROSHE by pure luck one day up at my local 'SIZE?' store i ventured in for a look to see what was about when i noticed one of the shop floor assistants wearing a BEAUTY of a shoe so asking what it was i got the reply it's the new roshe run from nike, this then made me think about Yoshie out of Super Mario for some reason a bit of a side point really but i knew i had to try a pair on to be told they think they was out of stock but he would check the back room just incase. 

Luckily enough he came out with 2 boxes the BLACK SAILS which were the ones he had on and then he said we have just this minuet had a fresh delivery of the shoe in a new colour so i brought that out to see if you liked it as well staring me in the face were these platinum and blue shoes which he called the CALYPSO'S. 
Needless to say i tried them both on and it was like i was walking on a cloud the most comfortable shoes that had graced my foot and walked out of the shop 10 minuets later with my first 2 pairs of the ROSHE. 

But this was not enough it engaged a weekly call to my 'SIZE?' store in which i would have to get a constant update on new colours which they may be getting in. 

It is truly the best shoe i have owned and an addictive shoe as once you have one you want them ALL.My Adidas shell toes have not been out the closet since. 
So with out further a do here is my current collection minus the Stadium Greens/Knicks/Lemon colour way's which are currently being shipped to me from family in Australia as a belated Birthday Gift. 

Instagram: echaters

I look forward to continuing to use the forum and getting to know TEAM ROSHE.
Cheers, 
-E

SIZE: U.K 9/U.S 10. 
+1 if you can help us all cop calypso :tongue: just kidding....but not really

anyway there are two more spots left this month as far as i know, can any other roshe member confirm

I will need a 9,5 or 10 I will keep my eye for you.
Ok same here! I know where to get a U.S Womens 10.5  in the Blue camo's. I bet it is the other colour way of the camo your after though the harder pair to find aha. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom